Season Tickets

Bigbill

5 minutes ago, Garvis said:

It could be to do with the time limit you get to purchase the season ticket on Ticketco, with the amount of info you need to put in as in 4 names and addresses.

Probably best to phone the club and sort it out.

Surely they could give a longer time limit for the Moffat family ticket then ? Presumably we're paying Ticketco for this service, but family tickets aren't on it. Our website makes no mention of Family tickets not being available through Ticketco.

7 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Surely they could give a longer time limit for the Moffat family ticket then ? Presumably we're paying Ticketco for this service, but family tickets aren't on it. Our website makes no mention of Family tickets not being available through Ticketco.

I don't know if that's the case I was only saying that could be the reason.

6 minutes ago, Garvis said:

I don't know if that's the case I was only saying that could be the reason.

14 minutes ago, Stephen Sharkey said:

I'll phone shop tomorrow guys ,when does shop actually open for public walk in 

Let us know how you get on, could be useful if someone else asks the same question. I have trawled through the 28 pages of this thread and can't see any posts that would help you. 

Sounds like yet another case of the club making things difficult for fans to give them money.

As said previously, we have literally thousands of fans who possibly don’t even own mobile phones, the opportunity to buy in person appears to have too many barriers, I guess the desire to move to a peopleless operation everywhere is moving forward.

4 hours ago, Stephen Sharkey said:

Kilmarnock not doing the family ticket no more for Moffet stand ? Cant see it on ticket co 

You need to phone club directly...my Dad spoke to them last week with the same question and was told it has something to do with the licensing of the virtual season ticket that they can't offer online

Motherwell over 3500, as we know. Dundee Utd nearIng 5000, St Mirren over 2500 and Ross County ahead of last year at this stage. Killie 1750. Don’t think St Mirren were buzzing last year and Ross County were in free fall. No doubt someone will enlighten us with an “aye but”........

2 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Sales must be impacted with the lack of walk up option. 
there will be plenty fans out there who aren’t tech savvy. 
that being said the club need to do more in promoting the season tickets. We desperately need the funds. 

And not one other club has these issues.....

Just now, Garvis said:

Doom and gloom as usual, have a night off.

I know you are a happy clapper who isn’t fussed one way or another as long as you’ve got your ticket, “ they’ll be what they’ll be”. However, some of us want the best and the lethargy at the club and amongst a section of the support is very concerning to a lot of us. I’m afraid the current numbers do represent doom and gloom for the season ahead. 

5 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I know you are a happy clapper who isn’t fussed one way or another as long as you’ve got your ticket, “ they’ll be what they’ll be”. However, some of us want the best and the lethargy at the club and amongst a section of the support is very concerning to a lot of us. I’m afraid the current numbers do represent doom and gloom for the season ahead. 

Most of us are probably well aware that season ticket sales seem poor. However, I don’t see what your constant whinging and negativity towards sales adds? 

9 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Remember when the players went on the phones to drum up sales in the past. Remember we had a promotional truck going round the town. Remember when we had players etc in the town centre. 

To be fair, town centre has been closed down for 3 months. Doubt the players would’ve had much pull there. 

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Any potential season ticket buyers reading your constant degrading of the club will run a mile, as for me being a happy clapper, 

I'd sooner be positive about the club I support the berate then so jog on ya miserable cup half empty moaning git.