Season Tickets

Bigbill

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Just watching the Trust video. Season tickets now around 2500. That’s a lot better. Be nice to get to 3000 now, which would be good. Shop sales up a third on lady year, incredIbly :D

PS the above beat me to it.

Happier news can be shared often.... sounds like fans have responded well both in shop sales and sponsorship revenue...hopefully ST sales continue to increase 

32 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Shop sales up a third on lady year, incredIbly 

Will be interesting to see how shops sales go. I don't always buy a strip but jumped straight in this year to put some money in the club. Imagine others are doing similar. We might see that sort of activity help things from those in the fortunate position to contribute. 

4 hours ago, Richaway said:

FFS

so you need to phone (if you get through) to make an appointment to then go where?

first rule of sales

do not put a barrier in the way of a sale!

we try our best to make anything really quite simple complicated.

Maybe these measures are in place because of a little thing called coronavirus, you may have heard of it?

41 minutes ago, Merk said:

Come on, tell us what problems you had then?

None, but it’s not so easy for everyone, even though they are inevitably reducing numbers. Good to see so many smug people that can’t empathise with fellow fans who are having trouble adapting to new ways of working and aren’t as smart as they are.

Edited by Mclean07

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

None, but it’s not so easy for everyone, even though they are inevitably reducing numbers. Good to see so many smug people that can’t empathise with fellow fans who are having trouble adapting to new ways of working and aren’t as smart as they are.

Spot on, lots of smug know it alls on here. 
I personally renewed within minutes but know plenty of older ones who through no fault of there own were confronted with barriers that shouldn’t be there. 

16 hours ago, Merk said:

Come on, tell us what problems you had then?

I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about someone a good bit older who doesn’t have a computer, email or iPhone.

just wants to buy a season ticket and be given a card to use once allowed back into RP.

its really quite simple, really can’t see why he couldn’t go into shop and purchase one.

5 minutes ago, Richaway said:

I’m not talking about me. I’m talking about someone a good bit older who doesn’t have a computer, email or iPhone.

just wants to buy a season ticket and be given a card to use once allowed back into RP.

its really quite simple, really can’t see why he couldn’t go into shop and purchase one.

Again, I agree it should be easier. But if you had no problems in signing up for one, could you not do this for him?

46 minutes ago, jmthmsn said:

At the risk of spoiling pages of 'moanfest' fun on this thread by the usual suspects, could I suggest that anyone wanting to purchase a season ticket 'offline' should contact Katrina or visit the Ticket Office at the stadium.

Contact details are on the website and she's very keen to help. For ease, number is 01563 545311 or [email protected]

AVAILABLE

Weekdays - 10am-12pm & 1pm-4pm.

*Tuesday 4/8 only: 1pm - 4pm (Katrina has a meeting that morning)

I suspect this would never have been done without people “moaning”. It should have been an option without it having to be pointed out to the club. Yours sincerely, Season ticket holder, Trust Member TIK contributor and usual suspect :hurrah:

19 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I suspect this would never have been done without people “moaning”. It should have been an option without it having to be pointed out to the club. Yours sincerely, Season ticket holder, Trust Member TIK contributor and usual suspect :hurrah:

Katrina has been in situ since returning from furlough.

38 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Well said