Season Tickets

Bigbill

1 hour ago, Galdunc11 said:

Furloughed with the possibility of being made redundant are you?  Many are and with family commitments can’t necessarily renew until their job situation is clearer. Thanks for your understanding though!

Come on, how dear is a ST? Sure if people made sacrifices on non-essentials like food they could have bought one! Anyway you get paid on furlough and wouldn’t have had same outgoings! Think what you saved on travel to work alone!

5 hours ago, jmthmsn said:

At the risk of spoiling pages of 'moanfest' fun on this thread by the usual suspects, could I suggest that anyone wanting to purchase a season ticket 'offline' should contact Katrina or visit the Ticket Office at the stadium.

Contact details are on the website and she's very keen to help. For ease, number is 01563 545311 or [email protected]

AVAILABLE

Weekdays - 10am-12pm & 1pm-4pm.

*Tuesday 4/8 only: 1pm - 4pm (Katrina has a meeting that morning)

At the risk of alienating your customer base I think you should chose your words more carefully.

you could of posted the information which is helpful without the sarky comment.

if things are done correctly in the first place then there would be a lot less moans.

Nothing has been done "incorrectly". It's normal practice for tickets to be sold online - It's absolutely not a new thing. If I wanted to go to a gig and felt incapable of using Ticketmaster I'd need to go out my way to find a phone number.

One thing it might be worth having in the future is for the small percentage who want to go in and physically buy a ticket would be having a person to sit somewhere and fill in the details for them or help them throught the online form and print off their email with the QR code on it for them - a digital helper type idea. It's is 100% absolutely understandable that it's not been an option this year.

1 hour ago, boydiesback said:

Come on, how dear is a ST? Sure if people made sacrifices on non-essentials like food they could have bought one! Anyway you get paid on furlough and wouldn’t have had same outgoings! Think what you saved on travel to work alone!

It’s all in the delivery, apparently.

28 minutes ago, Richaway said:

At the risk of alienating your customer base I think you should chose your words more carefully.

if things are done correctly in the first place then there would be a lot less moans.

Hell mend those damn volunteers for helping out! The Trust could give away £100 notes to every fan in the stadium every week and those who haven’t joined still wouldn’t join. They are in constant denial that the Trust is one of the most successful enterprises to do with our club in many a year. If they shat gold bricks it still wouldn’t be good enough for those who’ve made their mind up already, any excuse to have a go.

1 hour ago, Richaway said:

It appears to me, JT has posted here personal thoughts/info on his personal account not in his official capacity within The Trust.

Why make a comment about it being sarky? And how are they HIS customers? 

Hell, the site is full of sarky comments from various members, myself included at times, yet I don't see you call them out.

Edited by C4mmy31

2 hours ago, Richaway said:

How dare you criticise the clique. Season ticket sales run like clockwork every year.

12 hours ago, Richaway said:

Surely if folk can read that comment and take offence on here then they would have the ability to enter card details on line to buy a ticket?

9 hours ago, Stuart said:

How dare you criticise the clique. Season ticket sales run like clockwork every year.

To be fair, there are also moans from folk posting online every single year about the fact that the easiest way to but tickets is online.

This isn't a normal year though, most the club was on furlough for most of the summer and some of those have been made redundant.

If I knew somebody who was unable to figure out how to order online, then I'd be doing my best to help them out knowing that the club is short staffed in the current climate.

40 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Sounds like some folk on this thread were around before the steam engine was invented... 

I can remember steam trains in Kilmarnick station and the only person who had a car, a TV or a telephone would have been the doctor.. You could fly into a tackle and send an opponent 6 feet in the air but as long as you took the ball you would not even get a ticking off from the ref. Oh and the teachers could quite legitimately absolutely leather the weans.

Happy days.

3 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I can remember steam trains in Kilmarnick station and the only person who had a car, a TV or a telephone would have been the doctor.. You could fly into a tackle and send an opponent 6 feet in the air but as long as you took the ball you would not even get a ticking off from the ref. Oh and the teachers could quite legitimately absolutely leather the weans.

Happy days.

What a time to be alive. Id have definitely been a teacher. 

Edited by cammy_boy

4 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Happy days.

Sounds absolutely s**te.