Season Tickets

Bigbill

20 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Sevco have apparently sold 32000. It’s a miracle we compete with these clubs on the field at times and depressing how many will be from Ayrshire. 

Their board may be lacking in many things but seeing the fans for the idiots they are, treating them as such and fleecing them time and time again isn't one of them. 

Edited by LH31

33 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Sevco have apparently sold 32000. It’s a miracle we compete with these clubs on the field at times and depressing how many will be from Ayrshire. 

That’ll help pay back last years debt and maybe have a bit left to pay Mike Ashley 

33 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

It's also not true. They actual season ticket number was around the 600 mark

That’s A*r Utd level numbers tbf . 
Most probably due to the type of football they play in order to survive in the SPFL ,and the number of years they’ve stayed up,. A mate who supports them buys a ticket out of habit and has stated it’s not for any enjoyment :) 

Hamilton fan sits in his stand seat, what does he see ? To the left the away support, normally at least as big as his own and when the away support is small there is zero atmosphere. Straight ahead there is the tent, gazebo, call it what you like. To the right there is a wall with adverts on it and possibly the top of Sainsburys supermarket. They need to push sales for the 16-21 age group, and copy ourselves, St. Mirren, and Motherwell, and establish an area where their ultras can wind up the opposition. Selling tickets to Celtic/Sevco fans for their one and only home stand doesn't help either. 

1 hour ago, jock said:

Good point...Scotland is full of small clubs with small supports...better that than the duopoly that the Scottish press love...and the endless drivel about teams with biggest supports must be in top league...Hamilton like us are in the top league on merit...

I agree. I don't particularly like them, but I don't think we are in any position to slag off sides with little support. Like you said, they are there on merit and punching well above their weight when you look at clubs like Dunfermline who (on paper) really should be a top flight club.

Notice a change from "Season Ticket" to "Season Pass" on the official site. Its still the Ticket Centre and all other offers are "tickets". Is this change from "ticket" to "pass" to allow a more robust definition of what the "Pass Holder" is entitled to or is it just market speak. Apologies for not checking through previous 12 pages to see if this has been raised before.

22 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

How will they space out if only a smaller amount allowed due to social distancing requirements?

Will they be allocated one match in three or four that they can attend?

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:20 PM, DrewWylie said:

Bit of a surprise if true , well done to all who have bought so far 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:37 PM, Fudger said:

1000 (if true and no longer counting free kids tickets) is a very positive start. 

Defo true as club have confirmed on Twitter.

Pay day this week, I think we'll be at around 2,000 by end of the month.

I think if we can get close to or match last seasons numbers (excluding freebies) then it is a superb effort all round. 

On a slightly more negative note, I spoke to a few boys at the weekend who said they would take out a half season ticket at Xmas this year when they can get back to going to the games. Hope there isn't too many in this camp. 

excluding freebies we probably sold about 3-3.5k ST's last season, a similar number under the circumstances would be pretty amazing.

Unfortunately, i have heard others saying they will pay at gate this season once games commence and others saying the loss of free Under 16 ticket means they won't be taking their kid, which is a massive shame as these are the fans of future we need get in to the Killie family before the Old Firm get their claws in to them

Edited by Trojan76

26 minutes ago, Fudger said:

I think if we can get close to or match last seasons numbers (excluding freebies) then it is a superb effort all round. 

On a slightly more negative note, I spoke to a few boys at the weekend who said they would take out a half season ticket at Xmas this year when they can get back to going to the games. Hope there isn't too many in this camp. 

I wondered if this might happen.