Season Tickets

Bigbill

My sons ticket has gone from free to £220, Ouch.

Without knowing and I get why we have no idea when we will be back in person, then what is the point of family renewals????

One pass will allow televised access ?

Edited by Andy

1 hour ago, Cass316 said:

You can connect your phone to your TV relatively easily now. Can get phone to HDMI cables for under a tenner now.

But as has been said your smart TV/firestick has a web browser. 

That's how I watch Killie TV content on my TV.

Does the HDMI connection work OK? BT and Sky Box Office explicitly block this, although I guess they have bigger budgets and more to protect.

3 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Does the HDMI connection work OK? BT and Sky Box Office explicitly block this, although I guess they have bigger budgets and more to protect.

I've only ever used it to watch tv shows and films from streaming apps like Showbox.

I was assuming because Killie TV is just a normal website you would be able to put it on the TV via HDMI no problem. 

Took a few attempts but 1 adult and 2 under 16s purchased. I think the U16s not being free with an adult will impact significantly on sales, hope I'm wrong about this and numbers aren't affected, too much. Would be a massive boost to everyone to see a big early uptake in Season ticket sales.

I cant help but feel we will be very lucky to get 3000 ticket sales.

After our best ever points tally, we as fans were let down hugely by the club in all areas. Alessio let us down, but the board let him down during the window. We gave Dyer the job after a horrible run and our worst performance in 3 years. Between the board, Dyer and Fowler January window was a shambles. 

It seems we're allowing Dyer to keep the job without doing interviews. 

And last but certainly not least, a world pandemic has cost a lot of people spare money. Me included.

As a fan I have got no reason to be optimistic about the transfer window or anything likely to happen on the park at the moment.

Feel bad posting this but compared to this time last year it isnt anywhere near the top of my list of priorities

I think it’s more likely parents with kid(s) will not pay the £70 U16 ticket but renew their own and pay walk up prices as and when they are able to. There’s not much point in me and my son both renewing to watch football on the same tv right now and it’s not as if tickets are at a premium for any league games when they reopen to the fans.

As said above from my £340 outlay last season for us both to £440 is a big change. 

53 minutes ago, Andy said:

Sorry not read all the detail but would a kids ticket allow access to televised games????

I hope not or it’s a potential loophole.

Just finished work so catching up.

I think Killie TV can only be accessed by over 16s. ‘I think’ being the crucial wording here. 

Not directly a season ticket issue but the BBC is reporting Doncaster suggesting everyone plays at Hampden, Murrayfield and the ugly sisters to allow 10,000 crowds. We could accommodate 3000 at Rugby Park under current social distancing rules. That may allow our season ticket holders to attend games before walk ups are allowed.

If lower league games start we could rent out the stadium to others.

38 minutes ago, Kfcinlancashire said:

Not directly a season ticket issue but the BBC is reporting Doncaster suggesting everyone plays at Hampden, Murrayfield and the ugly sisters to allow 10,000 crowds. We could accommodate 3000 at Rugby Park under current social distancing rules. That may allow our season ticket holders to attend games before walk ups are allowed.

how can social distancing be done in stadiums???? Us the toilet and social distancing is out the window

40 minutes ago, Kfcinlancashire said:

Yes let other clubs use rugby park, that wont spread the distance more at all!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Andy said:

My sons ticket has gone from free to £220, Ouch.

Without knowing and I get why we have no idea when we will be back in person, then what is the point of family renewals????

One pass will allow televised access ?

How did you upgrade the kids ticket from the renewal email? Couldn’t work out how to do it on ticketco