Season Tickets

Bigbill

19 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

10 days since the last announcement. 

I'd imagine there will be a fair few tickets bought over the next few weeks given first home game is on sky and there's no access to Hibs game via the season ticket. 

Some people will be holding off as long as they can to have money aside in case of emergency. 

26 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

That's my season ticket bought. Think there will be loads in the same position as me. Keen to give the club money but equally didnt see the need to rush at the start of June and spend money I didnt have to. 

Yup, quite a few of my mates still to renew but will renew.

Few been on furlough etc and just back at work so were in no rush to buy a season ticket which is quite understandable on a 80% wage (or less for some).

That's all  members of my family who were season ticket holders now renewed, some at start, some just recently this week. I'd imagine that will be fairly common.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I thought you could get them at the hotel now? Could be wrong.

Nope

went to shop this morning and was given a bit of paper and he was told to ring Katrina.

too much hassle for what in effect is a donation to the club as no idea if and when he will be able to attend.

looks like one long term season ticket holder lost.

why can’t the club get it that some folk still just want to go to the shop, pay for a season and receive a card.

its simple common sense FFS!!!

6 minutes ago, Richaway said:

Nope

went to shop this morning and was given a bit of paper and he was told to ring Katrina.

too much hassle for what in effect is a donation to the club as no idea if and when he will be able to attend.

why can’t the club get it that some folk still just want to go to the shop, pay for a season and receive a card.

Have you contacted the SLO or Cathy Jamieson ? 

27 minutes ago, Richaway said:

Nope

I can't understand some people's reluctance to change.

We seem to be heading towards a cashless society and yet Scots as a population still want to use a £1 note.

It costs the club more in administration for multiple payment/ticketing systems. It's only right that they review these and introduce new systems as others become outdated. Nonsensical not to make changes where cost effective and meet the demands of the modern consumer.  

I know that I have found the Ticketco platform to be an easy process for my Season Ticket as well as a benefit in purchasing single tickets for one-off matches. I'm sure many others will agree.

Just now, theboyjohnston said:

We seem to be heading towards a cashless society and yet Scots as a population still want to use a £1 note.

It costs the club more in administration for multiple payment/ticketing systems. It's only right that they review these and introduce new systems as others become outdated. Nonsensical not to make changes where cost effective and meet the demands of the modern consumer.  

I know that I have found the Ticketco platform to be an easy process for my Season Ticket as well as a benefit in purchasing single tickets for one-off matches. I'm sure many others will agree.

Good for you but we are not a cashless society and whilst the option of cash is there then we should be turning away no-one at all and gladly taking their hard earned cash 

4 minutes ago, theboyjohnston said:

Because believe it or not there are still people in the older generation that don’t have an email address or an iPhone or a computer and printer.

not many and as the years go by will get less and less  but In the meantime let’s just ignore them cause they are an inconvenience.

1 minute ago, kilMARKnock said:

Really, 2 minutes on here and they will know there is a problem. Sadly there has been one for years that has never been addressed. 

This isn't a complaints channel it's a fan's forum. What's the point of having an SLO or representative on the board if we don't let them know about a problem ? 

Just now, Richaway said:

Because believe it or not there are still people in the older generation that don’t have an email address or an iPhone or a computer and printer.

not many and as the years go by will get less and less  but In the meantime let’s just ignore them cause they are an inconvenience.

Presumably they have a phone and a bank card ? 

Just now, Wrangodog said:

This isn't a complaints channel it's a fan's forum. What's the point of having an SLO or representative on the board if we don't let them know about a problem ? 

you could also argue, what’s the point of having an slo or rep on the board if they don’t even bother to check a fans forum now and again.

1 minute ago, Wrangodog said:

If they don't know there is a problem then something is very wrong with how they are carrying out their role.