Burke re-signs!

KillieDJ

21 minutes ago, Darryl1869 said:

Only downside is it’s only a one year deal, 3 years left in him yet xD

Makes sense for him to reevaluate each season to see if he wants to keep playing and if anyone is seriously challenging him on the playing stakes.

When your legs go they go big style and he doesnt seem the type to want to hang around taking money without earning it.

26 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Burke Dicker Power McKenzie 

Brophy Kabamba 

We are in not bad shape going forward. 

Agree . For me our strongest formation. Also Kiltie, Thomas and El Mak to add to the mix, plus developing players like Taylor, Cameron and the young lad who came on in the cup game.

if we sign a really good gk and two versatile first choice full backs who can cover Centre back we will be in decent shape given financial reality 

Says a lot about the guy that at 36 every single person commenting so far is delighted to see him sign on for another year. His work ethic and attitude towards the game is world class and he's got a pretty good chunk of intelligence and skill to add in to the mix. Great guy to have around and I genuinely think he will manage to be a starter for the whole of next season if he keeps injury free. Any younger player at the club will benefit from him being around. Best signing we will make all summer I reckon...even if we have a good transfer window.