Engerlund Engurland Engurland

20 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Is that what you want all you free thinking Scots?. I think not, but thanks to the others , probably the insecure, the vulnerable, the ignorant, the blindfolded, the manipulated,  whose forum names we all know, that is what you will have. Enjoy.  Bolsonaro, Trump, Johnson. Do the maths....

It’ll not be long now 

I think Nazi salutes while shouting ‘Winston Churchill he’s one of our own’ is probably the funniest/ saddest things I’ve seen so far on England’s journey to utter chaos. People in Scotland hopefully will realise that even if they are not nationalists by political nature we have simply got to get out of the UK before it is too late.

On 6/13/2020 at 9:55 PM, EKX16 said:

They are a shower of racist thugs everybody knows the type. What kind of ars*hole urinates next to a memorial of PC Keith Palmer.

I’m sure Johnson and Farage will try to make excuses for the guy. A black person stole his place in the queue for the toilets or something along those lines. 

Edited by KenVaagen1984
autocorrect is pish

4 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Is that what you want all you free thinking Scots?. I think not, but thanks to the others , probably the insecure, the vulnerable, the ignorant, the blindfolded, the manipulated,  whose forum names we all know, that is what you will have. Enjoy.  Bolsonaro, Trump, Johnson. Do the maths....

They were out in Geirge Square in Glasgow as well. Engerland, Engerkand, Engerlandnd. I am lost for words.

Edited by gdevoy

2 hours ago, Zorro said:

Tbh I’m surprised the BBC isn’t calling them amateur history enthusiasts. 

:)

The BBC. Impartial to the last. Ticked off sombody fur saying Cummings broke the rules but wont call racist thugs, racist thugs.

God save our gracious Queen, .........

Edited by gdevoy

6 hours ago, gdevoy said:

They were out in Geirge Square in Glasgow as well. Engerland, Engerkand, Engerlandnd. I am lost for words.

I saw pictureS and videos  of that George Square ‘protest’ last night  . Fat SevCo fans and their fat families standing  around shouting abuse at anybody that walked  by (there being no BLM protest to ‘counter-protest’ against). Unsurprisingly everyone walking by was a ‘fenian’ according to them. SevCo and its supporters are the lowest of the low. Could we do a deal with England whereby SevCo fans get to live their dream by being permanently relocated to hotbeds of ‘Englishness like Peterlee, Hull, Grimsby or Margate? I’d be all for it.

1 minute ago, harley said:

Earl Grey Tea?  No seriously surely the BLM protestors don’t want his statue taken down. If so they haven’t read their history.

Nope, they used it as a place to congregate. The #ALM ‘patriots’ went to protect it because they didn’t know the history they thought it was so important to protect. 

The orange order type unionists in this country are utter scum and their misplaced superiority complex is something we could well do without. But It doesn’t help when the PM comes out with statements like “ending the sense of victimisation and discrimination”, as if it’s not a real thing. It’s akin to saying “I’m sorry you feel that way”. 

3 minutes ago, TheShark said:

Britain is beyond help. We need out ASAP

Scotland will always be British.  Barring a major geological catastrophe, Scotland will always remain stuck on Island Britain. even if we left the political union of The United Kingdom.  We'd still be British as, toad in the hole or Hampshire, both of which are clearly more British than Northern Ireland - but that's why politics and geography should never mix!  British is an unescapable layer of identity for even an independent Scotland, culturally, historically and to get back to my original point geographically.  We're just gonna have to deal with it.  Can't deny it, or get out/run away from it.

6 minutes ago, RAG said:

Scotland will always be British.  Barring a major geological catastrophe, Scotland will always remain stuck on Island Britain. even if we left the political union of The United Kingdom.  We'd still be British as, toad in the hole or Hampshire, both of which are clearly more British than Northern Ireland - but that's why politics and geography should never mix!  British is an unescapable layer of identity for even an independent Scotland, culturally, historically and to get back to my original point geographically.  We're just gonna have to deal with it.  Can't deny it, or get out/run away from it.

I suppose that's a bit like a Bavarian being always German or Neopolitan being Italian or Flemish being Belgian etc. Not always been the case.