Massimo Donati

2 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Some memory you have. Maybe an attempt to build bridges with Millen.

It's in the video on page one. Bob Fleeting reporting that Totten didn't want to lose him, and will make him captain in fact.

34 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

He did from what I recall. And was even made captain?

His last match was at Falkirk on 8 November 1994.

https://www.falkirkfc.tv/falkirk-3-3-kilmarnock-1994-95/

The next match was the Celtic one. He never played again until joining Hibs on 21 March 1995.

In between times, Burley took him to Ipswich on loan but I don't think he played. 

Edited by skygod

20 minutes ago, skygod said:

His last match was at Falkirk on 8 November 1994.

https://www.falkirkfc.tv/falkirk-3-3-kilmarnock-1994-95/

The next match was the Celtic one. He never played again until joining Hibs on 21 March 1995.

In between times, Burley took him to Ipswich on loan but I don't think he played. 

I was at that game, I'm sure that was the match I asked Steve maskrey for an autograph and he told me to piss off he was warming up ha

He played at Somerset in December ‘94 in the Ayrshire Cup, and got an absolute roasting from the Killie support.
It was a Saturday afternoon game strangely, can’t remember the exact score, but we got gubbed, think it was 4-0 or 4-1.

(Remember it because I was on a Christmas night out in Prestwick that night, and one of the guys I was out with had been in the home end and made sure everybody in the pub knew I was a Killie supporter ....)

Edited by Dundonald_Killie

Surprisingly, the Ayrshire Cup final was played at Somerset on 17 December 1994. 

Ayr won 4-1in front of 3,467.

Millen isn't listed in the report in the next home match programme but only ten starting players are named! 

Geddes, Hamilton, Anderson, Lauchlan, Doig (McCarrison), Brown (Roberts), Henry, Williamson, Connor, Skilling.

I assume Millen’s name was omitted by accident or design!

It was a combination of reserve and fringe players and Millen was playing regularly for the reserves. 

Edited by skygod