Squad so far ...

KillkieBoab

4 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Has there been any confirmation yet when Scottish transfer window slams shut ?.......with some of the so called top leagues playing current season out there was talk of different windows this year 

If all goes according to plan with the league starting back up in April. 1st of September the window is supposed to shut. As for leagues currently playing their windows will be delayed till a date yet to be decided.

1 minute ago, Harrogate Peter said:

Saw Irvine at Deepdale end of February. Filled out grown up and ran the game except for 10 minutes when they fell apart which showed why Hull are struggling. Very impressive unlike Josh Magennis who was shocking! Don't think we could get Jackson Irvine now. 

He will move to a bigger club than Hull.

Always looked good at Burton and Hull .

9 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Is there any chance of Naismith.. I know he committed to Hearts and took a pay cut but they are now needing to cut a lot of costs. 

I know he expressed a desire to stay even if relegated but I wonder if there might be a chance 

It's a no for me he'd take up to much of the budget and probably only play half the games through injury.

1 hour ago, kfc_superteam said:

Is there any chance of Naismith.. I know he committed to Hearts and took a pay cut but they are now needing to cut a lot of costs. 

I know he expressed a desire to stay even if relegated but I wonder if there might be a chance 

No. No chance.

1 hour ago, kfc_superteam said:

I'm with you. Naismith would bring so much more to the club than on the pitch performances

17 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Pity we can’t get into the Clubhouse and talk him into a role at the club.

Yeah, I know. That would be good. He has been playing nearly every day at the course for the last week or two. I did ask him but looks like a no.

1 hour ago, Garvis said:

Couldn't get in a team we regularly beat 2-1 at RP, so I would actually question how good he is.

Really? You must be joking. He is still an excellent player with great technique and intelligence and a will to win that’s just as strong now as it was when he was a youngster. Probably the best player that has come through our youth system since I started going to games regularly about 40 years ago.