Greg Stewart

Panman

1 minute ago, Ngonge88 said:

Imagine signing Mulumbu in the January and kept Stewart.

We really could have won the league 

“The Establishment “ had already made the decision that we would not be allowed to get anywhere near winning the league, hence the jiggery pokery with GS heading North. The fact that we beat the Sheepville Shaggers to third was a magnificent effort by everyone at the club,, including the fans whose part in helping the players pull out some unlikely victories should not be understated 

23 minutes ago, historyman said:

That’s a level of paranoia usually seen in the old firm forums. 

So that’s your opinion?

Aberdeen took GS for no other reason than to weaken our challenge on them for third place.

if you don’t believe that happens in the Scottish game then I’m afraid you are deluded.

Ask yourself how effective Stewart was at Pittodrie.

43 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

So that’s your opinion?

Aberdeen took GS for no other reason than to weaken our challenge on them for third place.

if you don’t believe that happens in the Scottish game then I’m afraid you are deluded.

We've seen the the OF do this for decades,  Aberdeen took GS from us to both weaken us and strengthen themselves, but only succeeded in f**king up their efforts.

All the sheep up here I spoke to couldn't understand why mcinnes brought him in, as they could see he didnt fit with how they played.

Edited by Beaker71

50 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

So that’s your opinion?

It has happened everywhere since the game started. What club wouldn’t want to weaken their rivals if they could? Hardly evidence of an establishment conspiracy as you are suggesting. 

Edited by historyman

2 hours ago, KTID1869fc said:

Sevco will throw everything at stopping 10, wouldn’t be surprised if that involved loaning players to other teams in the league and still covering most of the wage in the hope they can take points of Ceptic and be unavailable to face them. 

That's an interesting point. 

I'd prefer permanent contracts, but Stewart on a season long loan would be acceptable.

2 hours ago, KTID1869fc said:

Sevco will throw everything at stopping 10, wouldn’t be surprised if that involved loaning players to other teams in the league and still covering most of the wage in the hope they can take points of Ceptic and be unavailable to face them. 

Agreed. Loaning guys like Stewart to clubs if they aren't involved in first team duty would be very prudent.