Regan on Scottish football

I see this numpty has waded into the debate in the future of Scottish football and the need to change. He offers no solutions... which probably explains why he did such a useless job as head of the SFA. The only thing I can recall of his time in charge was his insistence that Sevco should remain in the SPL rather than be booted out and re-enter in the bottom league.

Edited by Jimmy Superscot
Typo

Never understood why the Leagues are ran by people with no experience in Football. No past players or managers.I mean in any main positions.

Their are people out their with great experience and brains.

What about say an Andy Roxburgh with Walter Smith.....Roxburgh has great experience with scottish football and at UEFA level....Craig Brown , Walter Smith, Pat Nevin...

5 hours ago, Bigdaw said:

Never understood why the Leagues are ran by people with no experience in Football. No past players or managers.I mean in any main positions.

Their are people out their with great experience and brains.

What about say an Andy Roxburgh with Walter Smith.....Roxburgh has great experience with scottish football and at UEFA level....Craig Brown , Walter Smith, Pat Nevin...

We did have Gordon Smith.

Regan's successor Ian Maxwell has only fairly recently hung up his boots.