Danny Whitehall

jazza

Worth a Gamble. I watch the National League and only a small nuber of side play to a good standard. Madionhead are not a great side, But that makes his goals to game ratio look more impressive. We need a third player up fron and the forth choise will be young Cameron.

Perhaps this is a sign that we will continue with 442. Just allows us to rotate the players. The guy is 24 so again the sort of age group we are looking to bring to the Club.

Must be lots of guys down south in the same position. No money coming in and the Clubs will be skint. Their misfortune could be our opportunity.

53 minutes ago, BigD'sGingerLorry said:

Interesting that Chris Powell was about to sign him for Southend. I would imagine that he recommended him to Al D.

Kevin Keen is mentioned too.

He probably knows AD from West Ham, and worked with SC at Liverpool, West Brom and Reading.

2 hours ago, skygod said:

McGowan played league football for Morecambe from age sixteen.

I know, that was what I was getting at. League 2/National League. Enough players have come up now from that level and showed they have enough to be a success.

Edited by Fletch

This is exactly the type of player and market we should be looking at. Good age, known disappointment in his career gives him a hunger to do well. Tall would give another option and competition for places. Scottish football would be good option for him. Pleased we seem to be trying to build a squad rather than go down loan market.

What if he was the new Jamie Vardy that would be something. 

This is definitely a market we haven’t exploited as others have enough in the past. The lad looks as if he’s got something about him.

Hopefully any forward signing gives us a different dimension in attack. We looked comfy with two up top. Would we be able to go to a three with the right addition. Would Kabamba or Another be suited to a lone striker role more than Brophy when we need to go down that route. 

Definitely need more bodies to play upfront if we're not convinced with Cameron just yet, a good option to bring off the bench if anything worth a punt reminds me of Cosgrove and look how he's developed in the league- hate watching him play but if he was on your team you'd love him