Danny Whitehall

jazza

Like the sound of this, but I suspect it may take him a month or so to get up to speed. While it’s been relatively slow going with (hopefully) two signings so far, it suggests a more targeted approach to recruitment. Could see us going for another 3 permanent signings and then wait till closer to the deadline to see what’s available on a loan.  

7 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

His way he takes his goals and posture remind me of Boydie. 

He does have shades of Boyd about him, I agree. Also he does not look the fastest which is not an issue in SPFL Premiership if he knows where the net is, but might be an issue at higher level.

1 minute ago, Scouser2 said:

Hopefully It is just as usual the club just waiting for all the paperwork to be completed before any announcement , as seems a long period to have him up on trial if no deal is getting done ..

They’ll only have been able to have a proper look at him for a few days. Contact training only started last week. Before that was isolated staff you probably can’t judge someone on