Season 20/21 Fixture list

Scouser2

Expected to be announced soon, usually would be hoping for a few fun away trips early on along with a good opening day home fixture and decent games around the Xmas period.......bit different this time around given the sad circumstances . ......

Few weeks back was said no crowds at stadiums until 2021 , now in recent days some clubs and authorities are hoping will be a staggered percentage attendance plan in place by October if not earlier ....so the hope is we can be back supporting our team at RP as soon as possible 

Edited by Scouser2

Does seem that Home advantage in the other leagues playing closed door games seems far less of an advantage.......finance wise our Board may be hoping we have few more away games than home in first couple of months..

Granted it’s in another country but more hopeful news just announced ...fans in France will be allowed to enter stadiums from 11 July, the french government has said, as it seeks to ease Covid-19 restrictions. ....Stadiums can only permit a maximum of 5,000 fans at first, but that number may increase later in the summer.

Edited by Scouser2

8 minutes ago, KTID said:

I see Poland are allowing fans back into the stadiums using a 25% capacity with social distancing.

If Scotland follows suit then we could potentially get a “normal” amount of fans at RP.

Watched a game from Norway and they had fans in attendence , All sitting about 5 seats apart. No idea the size of the crowd.

On 6/20/2020 at 1:25 PM, Wrangodog said:

Would like to see us get Celtic and Sevco away early on so that their crowd isn't a factor. 

A great plan in theory but I'm fairly confident the SFA will have a ref lined up to deal with any away advantage in the traditional style.

Fill 25% of the home stadiums with home fans social distancing and charge away fans £10 to watch on tv. 

Fans get to the game and this generates more money for the home team. Playing old firm would get the home team £600k instead of £0 with the current proposal 

7 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

They've got a standing area behind the goal opposite to the beach end, although they don't appear to have done anything to make it a standing area. 

They haven’t, just renamed it The Red Shed and still have w****rs in it

9 hours ago, KTID said:

I see Poland are allowing fans back into the stadiums using a 25% capacity with social distancing.

If Scotland follows suit then we could potentially get a “normal” amount of fans at RP.

Plenty of family groups that could sit together too......BUT...... The big stumbling block ................. " I've sat in my seat for flumpty-teen years so I'm no' movin!"

20 hours ago, KTID said:

Czech league allowed 500 fans a few weeks ago, increased to 2500 last week and I think it can be up to 5000 from today. Probably some other restrictions I am not aware of, like a percentage of stadium capacity etc so it will be might be a maximum of 5000 if capacity is 20000.

I think we could sit in our household groups at the aisles only. either end of each section

There are about 40 odd stair cases at rugby park in home stands and you could sit either side. So 80 areas in stadium for folk to sit.

e.g there are about 16 rows a section in lower east and the moffat blocks and a household is 2-4 folk.

So technically in total you could have 2560 to 5120 folk based on household sizes in the ground easily while social distancing.

Could stagger folk in and out a bit so folk aren't sitting directly behind the group in next row.

Means a household would have one side of a row to themselves so they don't need to push past anyone to get in or out

A    xxxx---------xx  A

I      --xx------xxx--  I

S     xx-----------xx  S

L     --xx--------xx-- L

E     xx---------xxxx E

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I can't see the fixtures being out for a while yet whilst this Hearts pish is rumbling on.

Seems that clubs were first told fixtures would be confirmed and publicised this week, ....but Reporting Scotland said at weekend this had pushed back to hopefully on July 2nd 

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

One fun fact that today's news of the SPFL submitting its defence to court, their law firm is Shepherd and Wedderburn, who employ, as a senior associate, none other than Scottish fitba's very own Kevin Clancy.

Can just see the summation....

And so your honour from my vantage on the pitch, Hearts were in fact irrefutibly pishier than pishy mcpish who was so bursting for a pish he pished himself, and there case holds no justificstion and should be thrown out.

2 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Can just see the summation....

And so your honour from my vantage on the pitch, Hearts were in fact irrefutibly pishier than pishy mcpish who was so bursting for a pish he pished himself, and there case holds no justificstion and should be thrown out.

or laymens terms....  their case holds no water !!