Keep Britain Safe .....

DrewWylie

9 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Just thought I’d pop in , another bit of carnage on our streets , and we nearly lost a man who is serving our country but do the f**king snowflakes walk about SKY tv or bend down on a football pitch or preach — POLICE LIVES MATTER—— as do British lives 

Nobody is disputing this, and the BLM if important as they are being institutionally discriminated against.  In other countries they are being persecuted, arrested, stopped and searched,  murdered because of the colour of their skin.

It's not that any life matters more than others, it's about focusing on an injustice and removing it.

Your post is a typical brexiteer, british nationalist and also generational opinion and comment which shows you have zero understanding of the situation and unleas you get educated on it, should simply stfu 

9 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Just thought I’d pop in , another bit of carnage on our streets , and we nearly lost a man who is serving our country but do the f**king snowflakes walk about SKY tv or bend down on a football pitch or preach — POLICE LIVES MATTER—— as do British lives 

Not sure what your point is here. The polis do what can turn into a very dangerous job. A policeman was seriously injured in a incident in which several asylum seekers lost their lives in what is supposed to be a civilised country.

Asylum seekers lives matter.

As I said I am not sure I understand your point.

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

Not sure what your point is here. The polis do what can turn into a very dangerous job. A policeman was seriously injured in a incident in which several asylum seekers lost their lives in what is supposed to be a civilised country.

Asylum seekers lives matter.

Only the attacker died in the Glasgow Hotel thing.  The other 'deaths' were falsely reported by the BBC.  Even the day after, they still hadn't removed the false reports from their website and were claiming on TV and radio, 'reports said others had died'.  A more accurate correction would have been,  'The BBC were reporting here-say as fake news'.

14 minutes ago, RAG said:

Only the attacker died in the Glasgow Hotel thing.  The other 'deaths' were falsely reported by the BBC.  Even the day after, they still hadn't removed the false reports from their website and were claiming on TV and radio, 'reports said others had died'.  A more accurate correction would have been,  'The BBC were reporting here-say as fake news'.

Thanks for that, I had not really picked up on the BBC correction buried in the body of their article..

Sources had suggested two other people died at the hotel, which is currently housing asylum seekers. In fact it appears only the suspect was killed.

So the only fatality here was in fact an asylum seeker.

I was guilty of reporting fake news to my Dad @gdevoy.  If its on the BBC website, you'd expect it to be confirmed and if they get it wrong, to at least remove the wrong articles, or amend them afterward.  A lot of people think they're somehow biased in their political reporting, but is equally possible that they might not be good at being journalists.

14 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Ignorance must be bliss. You're not understanding what the whole BLM thing is about, are you?

Pop off again and read a book!

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Sources had suggested two other people died at the hotel, which is currently housing asylum sseekers.

It was also housing emergency and key workers, but that was also left out, when it's not the hotel that's the issue, but the lack of support and hope these people currently have.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 10:34 AM, gdevoy said:

I do think that BLM is a cause that should be supported vigorously but I think football clubs in the UK seem unaware of the Pandora's Box they have opened here.

I noticed Keir Starmer getting buttonholed by a BBC reporter this morning on the political ideology of the BLM movement. (It seems to be a loosly affiliated Marxidst / Anarchist  organisation who want to abolish police forces, destroy global capitalism and the nuclear family as a concept. Kinda like "Don't shoot puppies" being the new banner name for ISIS.) He neatly body swerved the curve ball for now but it wont go away and I think FIFA and UEFA  are potentially going to get caught in the crossfire.

3 hours ago, RAG said:

I was guilty of reporting fake news to my Dad @gdevoy.  If its on the BBC website, you'd expect it to be confirmed and if they get it wrong, to at least remove the wrong articles, or amend them afterward.  A lot of people think they're somehow biased in their political reporting, but is equally possible that they might not be good at being journalists.

Reporting Scotland on Friday apparently broadcast that the attacker was alleged to be a Brazilian asylum seeker called Edson Arantes do Nascimento.

That's the problem if you use Twitter as your source of a story!

Edited by Fankle

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

(It seems to be a loosly affiliated Marxidst / Anarchist  organisation who want to abolish police forces, destroy global capitalism and the nuclear family as a concept. Kinda like "Don't shoot puppies" being the new banner name for ISIS.)

Have you been listening to Farage again?? 9_9

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I noticed Keir Starmer getting buttonholed by a BBC reporter this morning on the political ideology of the BLM movement. (It seems to be a loosly affiliated Marxidst / Anarchist  organisation who want to abolish police forces, destroy global capitalism and the nuclear family as a concept. Kinda like "Don't shoot puppies" being the new banner name for ISIS.) He neatly body swerved the curve ball for now but it wont go away and I think FIFA and UEFA  are potentially going to get caught in the crossfire.

Some people don’t mind the Marxist one  but the Anarchist tag is too far for some. 

It suits the racists in society to conflate the Black Lives Matter Global Network with the BLM slogan.

Just the same as they try to undermine the BLM slogan with British/White/Police/XXXX Lives Matter.

Everybody should know where they stand. It's possible to believe that black lives matter in its purest form without supporting the aims of the Global Network.

If you don't believe that black lives matter, you're a racist.

17 minutes ago, skygod said:

It suits the racists in society to conflate the Black Lives Matter Global Network with the BLM slogan.

It's hardlly racist to notice it's the same 3 words. The nutjobs that run thus global network are lapping this up.

17 minutes ago, skygod said:

If you don't believe that black lives matter, you're a racist.

I agree 100%. Closer to psychopath I would have said.

Edited by gdevoy

20 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

It's hardlly racist to notice it's the same 3 words. 

l didn't say it was. It suits those with a racist agenda to portray the BLM slogan as being supportive of the Global Network.

In short, another slogan would be a good idea.

Edited by skygod