New Away Kit 2020/21

Wyper1207

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

Like the away kit , a bit of class . Like Mathematics says white shorts and socks and perhaps with blue and yellow details on them has the potential to be a classic 

Possibly too late as the design was probably finalised, but I think we missed a trick and never had the details on the sleeve rainbow coloured for the NHS and LGBQT. It would have been a nice touch.

10 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

Hate to tell you buddy, you're not allowed opinions on here. Heads up , follow the crowd or dont post. .............never heard it from me !

If everyone disagrees with your opinion, they're not telling you you can't have an opinion, they're telling you that your opinion is s**t.

4 hours ago, Sandman396 said:

If only the Online Shop was operational!!

Talk about yet another missed opportunity by the club.

Online shop down for refurbishment at one of the busiest times for kit purchase.

New home and new away strips and no way to buy them unless you go to RP.

Disappointed.

Was going to get myself and the kids strips.

May still do so but club just lost out on the cash today.

How many others will be in the same boat and decide not to buy or just spend the money elsewhere in the intervening time.

We need to be slicker at these things.

Club knew when the strips would be released and therefore should have arranged things better.

Yet to see anyone wear a 20/21 strip of their respected clubs.

5 hours ago, Lroy said:

If everyone disagrees with your opinion, they're not telling you you can't have an opinion, they're telling you that your opinion is s**t.

Not everyone does disagree with his opinion. Just because he stated he didn't like both strips doesn't make him wrong and deserve the usual response on here . I've said I dont like them either but each to their own. I dont think your opinions s**t, maybe just your taste. I can just save money this season. Also agree with him , Hummel are a crap shirt manufacturer, but if they create one I like I will buy it. They haven't, so I wont. Be plenty in the past you maybe thought were crap, that make your opinion any less credible ? 40 years following killie and theyve not came close to the first one I owned. White (yes) with blue panels in centre. 

Give people some slack, and let them.have opinions without slagging them. Cheers. 

6 hours ago, aldo71 said:

Not everyone does disagree with his opinion. Just because he stated he didn't like both strips doesn't make him wrong and deserve the usual response on here . I've said I dont like them either but each to their own. I dont think your opinions s**t, maybe just your taste. I can just save money this season. Also agree with him , Hummel are a crap shirt manufacturer, but if they create one I like I will buy it. They haven't, so I wont. Be plenty in the past you maybe thought were crap, that make your opinion any less credible ? 40 years following killie and theyve not came close to the first one I owned. White (yes) with blue panels in centre. 

Give people some slack, and let them.have opinions without slagging them. Cheers. 

Everyone who expressed a preference...

Screenshot_2020-06-27-07-32-03_1.jpg

I'd imagine it was a comment on the reactions garnered, rather than a personal disagreement.

16 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Apple has built the biggest business on the planet using exactly these tactics.....

Really? 

I am pretty sure loads of folk have Apple products. 

I know my wife has the phone and the watch and she just walked straight into the store and bought them. The same day she chose to. Loads of choice of colours too.

8 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Really? 

I am pretty sure loads of folk have Apple products. 

I know my wife has the phone and the watch and she just walked straight into the store and bought them. The same day she chose to. Loads of choice of colours too.

I think he means that they announce them but they are not immediately available.

Your wife will have bought those products after they were both announced and later placed on sale, not on the day they were announced.

4 minutes ago, Lroy said:

I think he means that they announce them but they are not immediately available.

Your wife will have bought those products after they were both announced and placed on sale, not on the day they were announced.

:-):-)

Thanks but i did get that. 

I was being facetious in response to his facetiousness. 

I suppose i should have just said we aint Apple. In fact we are the opposite. Our stuff is quality but hardly anyone wants it.;-);-)

16 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

I suppose i should have just said we aint Apple. In fact we are the opposite. 

Everyone knows the opposite of an apple is an orange.  Likewise, the opposite of the richest company on Earth is Sevco.

1 hour ago, langlands_killie said:

The club badge on both strips looks is bit like the felt stick on ones from the matchwinner days . Having said that I like both strips just wonder about how they will look after half a season if we ever get back in grounds 

I've got 7 shirts from the Matchwinner era that are 25-30 years old. They all still have their badges. They were only heat sealed around the edges.

Technology will have improved somewhat in 30 years. These will be bonded right across the badge.

After hearing this all last summer about last year's sticker badge, I've yet to hear of a single badge falling off. (There was an issue with the sponsors on the first batch.)

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

I've got 7 shirts from the Matchwinner era that are 25-30 years old. They all still have their badges. They were only heat sealed around the edges.

Technology will have improved somewhat in 30 years. These will be bonded right across the badge.

After hearing this all last summer about last year's sticker badge, I've yet to hear of a single badge falling off. (There was an issue with the sponsors on the first batch.)

You are right Lroy after initial issues with qts on the back last year no problems at all with the badge and I have a training top as well which was used for the gym regularly (honest) lol . On my old matchwinner tops felt badges just faded 

Edited by langlands_killie

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 11:02 PM, harley said:

Spoiler

Spoiled by the sponsors logo. Not getting at Brownings but that badge is horrible on the shirt. Would buy one without the logo.

Can see why folk had an issue with the home top but I think it suits the away top.

The training gear is spoiled by the sponsor logo (if you can call it that!)