New Away Kit 2020/21

Wyper1207

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 11:20 PM, Fletch said:

Global pandemic, the majority of goods essential or otherwise having reasonably serious supply issues.

Killie fans still raging that they don't have the new strip for their summer holidays that they cannae actually go on.

I don't think there's an SPFL side with strips on sale yet?

Old Filth certainly don't, in fact they haven't even launched theres yet!

On 6/26/2020 at 5:17 PM, Bullitt said:

Not a fan of the away kit but it's all about opinions I guess. What I will say is the home top is a thing of absolute beauty and providing we all like at least one of the tops every season the club has produced then it should be a very profitable venture.

The more I see it, the more it's grown on me... two absolute beauties of a kit this year!

Just now, AndyKTID said:

Surely there’s a chance we’ll get to see the full kits some time soon now that players are back in training and in and around the stadium etc? Would be good to see the strips along with the shorts and socks

Think the original issue was delays In getting the strips delivered due to the Covid crisis and further delays with the supply chain..hence why only the Basic picture was released at the time......hopefully at least the teams kit has since arrived or due soon to be and be modelled soon by our new signings! 

4 hours ago, Killiepie said:

It’s identical to rangers template from last season. 

Down voted for pointing out a fact. Someone asked if Hummel came up with the design and all I was pointing out is the template is the same as what Hummel used for Rangers last season.

I really like the design.

kit.PNG

Edited by Killiepie

1 hour ago, Pompey Exile said:

Maybe they've copied our bespoke design? Not that they should be allowed to

The stripes design was made for/bye us, no question. It's a bit of a dick move for them to hand it off to other teams but I am interested to see what the Oldham marketing spiel describing the meaning behind it will be. 

4 hours ago, Killjoy1869 said:

Preview of the Oldham away kit. (My local team now).  Looks very much like a red version of our home kit. Could have been an alternative away option. I do prefer our away though as it is much more original

7CCE6A49-2689-4073-BEE9-F52B5FD1D719.png

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery