new signings

smudger05

3 hours ago, superfan said:

Who has said we are struggling to get players in ?  We do not know what goes on behind the scenes and as supporters we are left to speculate. Trust JF and AD to bring in the players , don't assume it will all go bad. I am fairly confident that we will recruit well, given the constraints, though Its a gut feeling. Believe to Achieve 

We also need to remember that there are players down south who will not be released until their season finishes......

14 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Splendid piece of rumour mongering sir.

Should add three pages to the thread.

Haha I love a rumour as much as the next man (Craigey boy excepted!!)

So I thought I'd take the opportunity to throw this tenuios link into the firepit that is Killiefc.com

His partners (wife) sister is a teacher at Annanhill Primary and taught my son. Cerny came to the School and spoke to the kids.

Edited by Magookfc

15 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

The lad Maxted is playing well for Exeter, anything he doesn't save gets lost in his beard. 

1 good stop, couple of routine ones looked better than they were. The amount of hassle high balls caused Exeter didn't bode well 

10 minutes ago, TheShark said:

1 good stop, couple of routine ones looked better than they were. The amount of hassle high balls caused Exeter didn't bode well 

He didn't look good at the last goal, flailing about like a dying octopus, but by then it was all over. 

22 hours ago, Magookfc said:

Haha I love a rumour as much as the next man (Craigey boy excepted!!)

So I thought I'd take the opportunity to throw this tenuios link into the firepit that is Killiefc.com

His partners (wife) sister is a teacher at Annanhill Primary and taught my son. Cerny came to the School and spoke to the kids.

So not a rumour you doubters - FACT not fake news. 

10 minutes ago, casual observer said:

I have it on good authority from an impeccable source that we’ll end up signing a keeper no-one on here has heard of before. 

Plot twist: Craigieboy's password he forgot is the name of the keeper we are going to sign.