Michael Ngoo

35 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Not as rubbish as he was for us.

Ah but there are degrees of rubbish, 

There your Ray Stephen.... massively unfit to the point you canny tell if he has any ability left 

Your David Merdy... aptly named, but could score against the willie furphy's

Then you have the Paul Dalglish, living odd your surname and your body is knackered and shouldn't be playing despite the effort you put in.

Then you have the full on John Mcreachan, literally zero ability, zero fitness and should be on the team coach only as the driver.

So answers on a postcard,  which one is Ngoo.

I seem to remember he was staying in the Ramada and went next door to Smiths to watch the Liverpool game? Id imagine a new Kilmarnock signing drinking in an ayr pub went down well. Odd i remember that clearer than anything he ever did on the pitch 

37 minutes ago, Twisted said:

I seem to remember he was staying in the Ramada and went next door to Smiths to watch the Liverpool game? Id imagine a new Kilmarnock signing drinking in an ayr pub went down well. Odd i remember that clearer than anything he ever did on the pitch 

Was it something to do with being in that pub watching football but he refused to buy a drink and the police were called?

Later on I'm sure him and Obadeyi had a bust up in the club gym which got quite aggressive with Ngoo being the instigator.