Transfer July open

Craigieboy

6 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Kilmarnock can sign anyone offer deal on Tomorrow 1st July to Open window of transfer

Who possible for Dyer want bring 4 new players (target) after McGowen (Hamilton Accies) sign us 

What you think Kilmarnock need bring of how much new signings with which position?

It's good to see you back on the site, missed your transfer speculation. 

1 hour ago, piffer said:

St Mirren in talks with Joe Shaughnessy. Aberdeen have Tommy Hoban training with them but say they aren’t in a position to make an offer. Motherwell looking at a loan for Jake Hastie.

Are these players we should be in for?

We should certainly be in for some. I don’t know why there is a lack of movement from us. Given the last window I would have thought the club would have been desperate to get players in early. What are we saving by not doing that? A few weeks’ wages? What’s that in the grand scheme of things? Surely we want to get the new players bedded in to the squad and make sure of their fitness? All this could be a big factor in whether we get off to a good start or not. 

There are still too many big gaps in the squad and, of course, we still don’t have a keeper. 

Edited by historyman

9 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Yep. 

And I'm not having the "our business will be done behind closed doors" or "we're just not letting papers hear about our deals". We heard that the previous 2 windows and got landed with deadline day Osman Sow and Kirk Broadfoot, when we were absolutely crying out for decent attacking options.

I’m hoping that with Craigieboy back on board we will start to see some transfer action sooner than later. 

2 hours ago, piffer said:

St Mirren in talks with Joe Shaughnessy. Aberdeen have Tommy Hoban training with them but say they aren’t in a position to make an offer. Motherwell looking at a loan for Jake Hastie.

Are these players we should be in for?

Shaughnessy was decent with St Johnstone. One we should’ve looked at. 

Seen a couple of guys hanging around the park hotel when I was out walking the dog. 

One was a Kabamba lookalike but a bit shorter with a head full of hair.

The other around 6ft quite bulky and dirty blond hair.

Hoping Craig would dulge further in to this to hopefullyfind out who they are. They both were at the entrance with suitcases around 6.15.