Transfer July open

Craigieboy

I love how some fans will slate proven players from other SPFL clubs but get so excited for a player with a YouTube reel that only show their good moments or pretend they watch player in said matches as they seen A clip from goals on Sunday. 

9 minutes ago, DuncD said:

I love how some fans will slate proven players from other SPFL clubs but get so excited for a player with a YouTube reel that only show their good moments or pretend they watch player in said matches as they seen A clip from goals on Sunday. 

It’s embarrassing. YouTube made Paul Dalglish look like a footballer, that’s saying something. 

I’ll just wait for official confirmation and leave the scouting to JF.

19 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Think Bachmann move is even closer to getting done. As Watford now looking at some belgian goalkeeper to rival Foster for No.1. He'll certainly be looking for a move now. But i was told it'll be the end of the month for a deal to be struck due to premier league conclusion on the 30th.

Finish on 30th play on the 1st August, that doesn't sound likely. 

8 hours ago, dumpweed said:

Aberdeen are not going to give away a Scottish international for free.

That's like us giving Brophy a free transfer!

Or SoD...

Hoping to get some news soon, past windows/pre-seasons haven't yet lived up to forum expectations - now if Bachmann was to sign up, that could change! 

43 minutes ago, jesper said:

Or SoD...

Hoping to get some news soon, past windows/pre-seasons haven't yet lived up to forum expectations - now if Bachmann was to sign up, that could change! 

SoD wasn't given a free transfer, he turned down a move and also turned down a new contract then left under freedom of contract as is anyones employment rights.

1 hour ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Last seasons Sod definitely, Sod under Steve Clarke was phenomenal at times and that would be some going but hope you're correct.

Totally agree. SOD under Clarke was fantastic until he became a Scotland player. But McGowan will certainly be as good as last season's SOD.

IMO obviously 

Just now, Fletch said:

Clearly oblivious to the massive increase in sponsorship since his exit.

You must have misread what I posted. The investors would be, not that both will sign, paying for both sets of wages should it happen? Don’t know how that’s oblivious? TIK won’t be and I’m sure BB has been doing well to keep club going. 

1 minute ago, DuncD said:

You must have misread what I posted. The investors would be, not that both will sign, paying for both sets of wages should it happen? Don’t know how that’s oblivious? TIK won’t be and I’m sure BB has been doing well to keep club going. 

Obviously we won't be going back after SOD.

It read as a dig at the guys who withdrew their money in protest of MJ and that it was a witch hunt against MJ which would be mad to say. Local businessmen who withdrew their money for the long term good and now have sponsorship throughout the ground. Apologies if that's not what it was.

36 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Clearly oblivious to the massive increase in sponsorship since his exit.

Sponsors aren't the same as investors.

I read it as a dig at those in the Kilmarnock Futures Group who were ready to invest if Michael Johnston stepped down - Chris McMail, Kenny Alexander, Alan McLeish, Ian Welsh and co.

The consortium could have bought MJ's shares when he was selling but they ended up with BB who seems happy to keep things as they are. 

2 hours ago, skygod said:

Sponsors aren't the same as investors.

I read it as a dig at those in the Kilmarnock Futures Group who were ready to invest if Michael Johnston stepped down - Chris McMail, Kenny Alexander, Alan McLeish, Ian Welsh and co.

The consortium could have bought MJ's shares when he was selling but they ended up with BB who seems happy to keep things as they are. 

Close enough. If you're calling the MJ out campaign a witch hunt then it's a very fine line, pendantic even, to draw a line between investors and sponsors.

It was a daft thing to say anyway when you look at where we are then to where we were then. 

Edited by Fletch