Transfer July open

Craigieboy

2 hours ago, piffer said:

I think part of the problem which rattled the support is things go really quiet. We had some fantastic output from the club with the ST video, Dyer, McGowan, McKenzie interviews and a snippet of how the players returned to training. There hasn’t been much since. A few lines from Dyer. Nothing from Fowler or anyone else in the squad. Again reading the papers there loads of stuff from all over the league but little about us.

No one is asking for blow by blow accounts of the daily routine but some updates here and there would be nice. 

Whether or not there is video output from the club doesn't really bother me.

What does worry me is that 13 players left the club at the end of the season, at least 4 being first team regulars, and we have signed a grand total of 1.

The club have an awful lot of work to do before 1st August and I cant understand why they are not getting deals done. That was the lesson they said they would learn from the last window. I don't want to spend another six months watching the likes of Sow, Jackson, Bunn, St Clair, Hendrie etc (or as it was in most cases not watching them)

Edited by historyman

County managers comment that we are all plying for the same players speaks volumes, WTAF are we paying Fowler for? Is he just sitting waiting for the same Agents’ lists coming in, then looking around at ones that look familiar to the normal type of player that graces the SPFL from lower echelons on English football.

When Souness took over at a very poor Ibrox the first thing he did was created solidity down the spine of the team , we already have that APART  from one position, goalkeeper! We should have been working our socks off to have a keeper training with our squad for the past few weeks, getting to know the way those in front of him work.

It just smacks of laziness in our recruiting process, the lower leagues of England will have unknown gems just waiting for the opportunity to come up here and maybe make a name for themselves.

Agents trying to get top dollar for basic players should be shown the door, there will be a helluva lot of players without clubs out there.

Go and pick up a bargain Killie

10 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

County managers comment that we are all plying for the same players speaks volumes, WTAF are we paying Fowler for? Is he just sitting waiting for the same Agents’ lists coming in, then looking around at ones that look familiar to the normal type of player that graces the SPFL from lower echelons on English football.

When Souness took over at a very poor Ibrox the first thing he did was created solidity down the spine of the team , we already have that APART  from one position, goalkeeper! We should have been working our socks off to have a keeper training with our squad for the past few weeks, getting to know the way those in front of him work.

It just smacks of laziness in our recruiting process, the lower leagues of England will have unknown gems just waiting for the opportunity to come up here and maybe make a name for themselves.

Agents trying to get top dollar for basic players should be shown the door, there will be a helluva lot of players without clubs out there.

Go and pick up a bargain Killie

main-qimg-8384cd584fc2528bc8b6d87fd9155cd1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Looks like a couple of new faces. Whitehall behind Dyer. But also looks a bit like Greg Stewart circled at the back. During the team paying respect to Paddy. RIP

Screenshot_20200707-165154_Chrome.jpg

20200707_165345.jpg

I think 

McKenzie

Connell

new boy trialist George Williams or Roger (Ex Aberdeen back up)