Transfer July open

Craigieboy

10 minutes ago, MuirP said:

Surely after being on trial for nearly 3 weeks he will be getting signed. Hopefully will be announced this week and that should be us sorted for midfield and attack.just need to get our GK's, LB and CB sorted.

possible Barbosa, Whitehall and Norman

17 minutes ago, MuirP said:

Surely after being on trial for nearly 3 weeks he will be getting signed. Hopefully will be announced this week and that should be us sorted for midfield and attack.just need to get our GK's, LB and CB sorted.

Dont think Dyer will be looking at a left back at the moment hes got 2 in Waters and Brindley. At least 2 keepers and another Centre back are a must.

Edited by Pride_of_ayrshire

5 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Dont think Dyer will be looking at a left back at the moment hes got 2 in Waters and Brindley. At least 2 keepers and another Centre back are a must.

Can Brindley play LB? I always thought he was just midfield. I can see Waters starting the season at LB as he spent all last season playing at St Mirren so he has more experience. Just need to wait and see if they bring someone in on loan to take over as first choice but agreed in the GK's and a starting CB to pair up with Findlay are a major priority.

28 minutes ago, MuirP said:

Dyer want find 4 target of new signings with Kilmarnock 

Centre back 

Creative/defensive/attack midfielder

striker

Goalkeeper x 2 (no1 and back up)

Edited by Craigieboy

9 hours ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

According to transfer market hes both a left and right winger

“He’s a good athlete, tall, he can cover the ground, get around the pitch and he’s versatile. He can play in numerous positions off the right and off the left. I’ve even seen him play at left-back, although it’s not his favourite position." 

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2018/june/mitch-pinnock-joins-afc-wimbledon/

Edited by skygod

On 7/7/2020 at 12:37 PM, piffer said:

I think part of the problem which rattled the support is things go really quiet. We had some fantastic output from the club with the ST video, Dyer, McGowan, McKenzie interviews and a snippet of how the players returned to training. There hasn’t been much since. A few lines from Dyer. Nothing from Fowler or anyone else in the squad. Again reading the papers there loads of stuff from all over the league but little about us.

No one is asking for blow by blow accounts of the daily routine but some updates here and there would be nice. 

I agree in the respect that on a regular basis there seems to be more coming out from other clubs. However I wonder if any of our media team are still on furlough making it more difficult ? Someone on here may know.

What I am happy with however is the lack of media information when bringing in new signings. When Sir Steve was here we normally only heard when a player signed. Things were kept quiet. Mitch Pinnock.....I’d certainly never heard anything about him.

22 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

I agree in the respect that on a regular basis there seems to be more coming out from other clubs. However I wonder if any of our media team are still on furlough making it more difficult ? Someone on here may know.

What I am happy with however is the lack of media information when bringing in new signings. When Sir Steve was here we normally only heard when a player signed. Things were kept quiet. Mitch Pinnock.....I’d certainly never heard anything about him.

There seems to have been a fair bit of content recently with players back training. 

15 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Surely Motherwell must be running out of budget soon. I know they finished third but they can't have much more of a budget than us! 

They have double the season ticket holders to us atm plus a higher contribution from their fans to their version of TIK. I'd expect them to be on par or higher in budget to us atm.

1 hour ago, kfc_superteam said:

Surely Motherwell must be running out of budget soon. I know they finished third but they can't have much more of a budget than us! 

No, their fans make the connection that if you buy season tickets and contribute additional funds through regular payments you get better players.