Transfer July open

Craigieboy

17 minutes ago, piffer said:

Hibs confirm Wright and Nisbet

Looks like they're sticking to the Scottish based. Albeit Nesbit hasnt playing top level. All know the scottish game and physicality etc. I sometimes slightly worry about the English ones coming in and how long it takes them to get into the swing of the scottish game

1 hour ago, Pompey Exile said:

If we can sign Haunstrup, one of Whitehall or Lang,

then we would need 2 goalies, one good quality centreback and maybe one squad player centreback and I think that would about do it

I think that’ll be about right.

I do still worry about the lack of creativity in our CM options as it was a weak point last season. I don’t see us bringing anyone else in there. I wonder if we resigned EL Mak due to the uncertainty of everything so we had options. If Ally Taylor had signed a long term contract I’d more excited about developing him but as he’s left the club already (albeit briefly) and only signed a year, feels like he’s just seeing this as stop gap till he moves next summer 

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Hibs confirm Wright and Nisbet

Looks like the comments they were in financial trouble were a bit premature. 
Nisbet will probably be the most expensive signing in Scotland this summer other than the old firm. 
I think hibs could be decent this year, a few decent signings and a half decent manager. If he can get Scott Allan playing well they could be challenging for third. 

2 hours ago, killieblue said:

Where is it being reported we are in for Lang? Seeing plenty about Motherwell but nothing about us.

I think it was just craigieboy that said it on here and it's become a transfer story. There's nothing in the media that I've read.

12 minutes ago, kilm53 said:

Any decent players at Dungdee...by midnight if they don't agree to wage cuts the club can evoke article 12 and suspendcwages being paid...players would then be able to rip up their contracts and join other clubs like the Huns did...:7:

We're desperate for a goalie but  not Jack Hamilton desperate....