Transfer July open

Craigieboy

47 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I know we've made quite a few redundancies but we aren't splashing the cash.

Hibs paying off 70+ staff yet paying £250k for Nisbet doesn't sit well with me.

Hope the c**ts get relegated again,.

Did players not take a pay cut as well? Then they sign an unproven player at this level for a hefty chunk of change. That surely canne be good for harmony in the dressing room. Especially if Nisbet isnt up to scratch from the off. 

48 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I know we've made quite a few redundancies but we aren't splashing the cash.

Hibs paying off 70+ staff yet paying £250k for Nisbet doesn't sit well with me.

Hope the c**ts get relegated again,.

This guy Gordon comes across as a typical US Businessman, he even said on his arrival that they would not splash the cash, and that a centre of excellence would be used to develop players. It would appear that wee Leann has managed to get him to loosen the strings on one front while affecting hundreds of family members. Ruthless stuff from Dempster, really hope they suffer from a number of niggly injuries ( wouldn’t want any player hurt) that seriously effects their season. Don’t want them relegated too Humper, we need some reason to go to Edinburgh :9:

1 minute ago, killie billies pal said:

This guy Gordon comes across as a typical US Businessman, he even said on his arrival that they would not splash the cash, and that a centre of excellence would be used to develop players. It would appear that wee Leann has managed to get him to loosen the strings on one front while affecting hundreds of family members. Ruthless stuff from Dempster, really hope they suffer from a number of niggly injuries ( wouldn’t want any player hurt) that seriously effects their season. Don’t want them relegated too Humper, we need some reason to go to Edinburgh :9:

Hearts will come straight back up anyway!

Always remember the day he had to let mulumbu out his back pocket at full time against celtic, if he play like that every game then its a no brainer unfortunately those games were few and far between, and also doing the dirty at the last minute the last transfer windows still rankles  

8 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

I’d have tish back no problem. We are in need a of a “flair” type player and tish fills that. Also on his game we know what he is capable of

Because he spent most of his time on the flair. 

Sat on his arse moaning about something. 

Not consistent enough by a long way and let the club down in January. 

It's a no from me.

53 minutes ago, piffer said:

Tshibola a free agent? I’d have him back. Tish on top form is better than most CMs in the league. The problem is getting him to top form. 

The other problem is we only saw it once - when he had a point to prove against his pal. 

Tshibola is a no thank you from me, we have other positions more pressing to fill and we definitely don't need any passengers. 

1 minute ago, Darryl1869 said:

If he could put in the type of performance he had against Celtic (and Mulumbu) at Rugby Park most weeks it would be a no brainer, unfortunately it seemed to only happen every 10 games or so. 

He played better when we didn’t have Mulumbu taking the limelight. He could be a big player for us. The Celtic performance stands out but he was good in general before Mulumbu came back. Rumours of villa recalling him if you remember.