Transfer July open

Craigieboy

8 hours ago, Stephen Sharkey said:

Why is it takeing so long to sign players and other players sign within a few days ,that striker we have on trial hes been there for weeks surely if club weren't going to sign him why have him about so long 

Has Craigieboy taken another pseudonym?

2 minutes ago, historyman said:

Just over two weeks to the first match. Beginning to think we won't see any more new signings before then other than a goalkeeper.

Based on what? We have been making signings. Ill be gobsmacked if we dont sign anyone else other than a keeper. 

10 minutes ago, historyman said:

Just over two weeks to the first match. Beginning to think we won't see any more new signings before then other than a goalkeeper.

Kilmarnock want sign goalkeeper x2 & left full back than creative/attacker/defensive midfielder and striker 1 or 2 

7 minutes ago, historyman said:

Think we might be waiting on what's happening with fringe players at the infirm .Just a guess but one player in perticular I think we will be watching his situation 

1 hour ago, cammy_boy said:

Based on what? We have been making signings. Ill be gobsmacked if we dont sign anyone else other than a keeper. 

Based on the fact that I think we will wait to see what’s available after 1st August - which is equally as valid a view as thinking we will bring more in before then.
We have had a number of players on trial for weeks - why aren’t we signing them now? Could it be that we are waiting to see what else is available from England in a few weeks? 

8 minutes ago, historyman said:

Based on the fact that I think we will wait to see what’s available after 1st August - which is equally as valid a view as thinking we will bring more in before then.
We have had a number of players on trial for weeks - why aren’t we signing them now? Could it be that we are waiting to see what else is available from England in a few weeks? 

So based on nothing really. 

24 minutes ago, historyman said:

Yes, you're absolutely correct.

My view is based purely on my own opinion with no factual information whatsoever to support it.

Which, unless I am mistaken, is exactly the same for you.

Well we have been signing players and with several on trial we are actively looking to add more. We have made signings in the last two weeks so on that basis with players in talks and actually training with us im sure we will sign some more in the next two weeks. 

29 minutes ago, skyhigh said:

Don't get why Craigie's getting so many riddies.  This is a standard transfer window post from the lad and we all missed it when he'd lost his password.  Unless of course, that's 9 mod riddies cos they have to then add them to the one thread...

Usual c**ts that seem to think it's big & clever to downvote the lad at every opportunity.

34 minutes ago, CB said:

Usual c**ts that seem to think it's big & clever to downvote the lad at every opportunity.

to be honest his posts can be hard sometimes, but folks shouldn't be down voting him.  He is keen as folk, leave him alone, they don't need to read his posts if they don't want to.  Or be selective like most of us on here are with all posters.