Transfer July open

Craigieboy

Just now, killieblue said:

Yup its definitely off. Heard we may have a chance again in January depending on game time. In the mean time who do we look for next. Still need someone to challenge/ play over Rogers.

If it’s off we have to move on. There’s good keepers out there just have to hope we have been looking at others just in case

Just now, Ngonge88 said:

If it’s off I’d never deal with Watford again. They’ve been down for weeks now. They should have been fully upfront that if they went down he wasn’t coming. It’s 4 days until the season starts and the goalkeeper we fully expected to have.

Fuming!!

Maybe they were. I suspect we won’t find out the full details. Should we have been waiting without guarantees. Have they moved the goalposts or was there always a risk attached if they were relegated. 

3 minutes ago, piffer said:

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see us waiting this long for Bachmann and having other irons in the fire. 

Maybe too optimistic on my part, but I don't think keeper is necessarily that difficult a position to fill. There will be plenty looking for loans and a whole bunch in the process of getting released in England. Wherever the Kabamba/Haunstrup info is coming from will surely be throwing up names. 

Who knows - could end up with someone signed in a two year deal rather than a loan that ends up being ideal.