Transfer July open

Craigieboy

8 minutes ago, Crocket said:

Unless we plan on scoring goals 

Glad you're not the manager.

You could play Kiltie in front of two of them behind Brophy or Kabamba. There are a lot of attacking options you could build on top of a combination of two or three of those guys.

1 hour ago, Lions13 said:

Did Hamish come 2nd behind George Maxwell in Scotland's hardest shot?

My memory doesn't stretch back that far, so had to look it up, McAlpine took part but Big Jardine was runner up according to the Sunday Post article.....

20200730_170709.jpg.5193458a1ac7cacc5283328c37d36109.jpg

The Kilmarnock FC connection was strong that day :D

40 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

My memory doesn't stretch back that far, so had to look it up, McAlpine took part but Big Jardine was runner up according to the Sunday Post article.....

Brilliant!!!! I totally forgot about Billy being involved as well. 

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I’m old enough to remember Sam Maxwell captaining my school team - Irvine Royal Academy. 

Dyer expects to add another keeper to his ranks before Saturday’s Premiership kick-off, but Rogers isn’t settling for another seat on the bench. 

“I think I surprised a few people while on trial and it obviously shows people believe in me.

I have done the Championship, played a few games in the Premiership and now I want to be recognised as a Premiership goalkeeper.”

On 7/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, historyman said:

I don't think we should settle for that just because other teams have taken that approach. Marciano and Alnwick are more experienced goalkeepers than Rogers. Laidlaw i don't know too much about..

However, we are going into the season with what was intended to be our number two goalie between the sticks. I don't think anyone can deny that.
I don't think that is ideal and I'm surprised most on here seem to be quite relaxed about it. The club have know about the goalkeeping situation since March and they haven't fully addressed it.  

Bedwetter. As several people told you, of course a plan B was being worked in. Relax....