Transfer July open

Craigieboy

4 hours ago, KillkieBoab said:

That's where Burke, Pinnock, Brophy, Kabamba, Whitehall and Cameron come in.

Add kiltie to that list too, but none of them are the cutting edge type of player to create something from nothing. Thread passes, link midfield to strikers. Kiltie probably the closest but not an out and out no10 ( stewart, durrant, eremenko). Could still struggle to create many chances per game but be difficult to break us down !!

38 minutes ago, Galdunc11 said:

Bedwetter. As several people told you, of course a plan B was being worked in. Relax....

Two keepers certainly better than one and just a youngster

Will be interesting to see what he is like as he doesn’t have a lot of experience. 

On Rogers a Saints fan I know said good keeper but small while a Morton fan I know said he would cost goals. 

12 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

Add kiltie to that list too, but none of them are the cutting edge type of player to create something from nothing. Thread passes, link midfield to strikers. Kiltie probably the closest but not an out and out no10 ( stewart, durrant, eremenko). Could still struggle to create many chances per game but be difficult to break us down !!

Kilmarnock need sign no10 (playmaker) 

17 minutes ago, historyman said:

Will be interesting to see what he is like as he doesn’t have a lot of experience. 

On Rogers a Saints fan I know said good keeper but small while a Morton fan I know said he would cost goals. 

Looks like Rogers is 1.85m...about 6 foot 1 in old money so not sure if that is considered small these days. Eastwood 1.93m..6 foot 4 ish. 

Interesting podcast from the Terrace doing a bit of scouting on Haunstrup and Pinnock 

Haunstrup sounds like Greg Taylor in terms of attributes, good at getting forward and tidy on the ball. Weakness seems to be on crosses and being effective further up the pitch. Both that at looked at him thought he didn't look as good as Hamalainan but had potential to be good.

Interesting on Pinnock that he has played a lot of games as a striker and a number ten, so a bit of versatility if he's any good. As fans told us on twitter, really good crosser of the ball, but by the sounds of it not particularly good at much else and not good at beating a man. 

I reckon we’ve got three more in us. Probably two of them being loan deals. 1. Tshibola being the obvious one which will hopefully be concluded soon. 2. Another CB as Dyer has already hinted he is looking to go with four CB's. 3. Another striker. I’ve nothing base this on but I can see us getting Stewart, McAleny or someone more in that mould who plays with a bit more freedom. 

33 minutes ago, piffer said:

I reckon we’ve got three more in us. Probably two of them being loan deals. 1. Tshibola being the obvious one which will hopefully be concluded soon. 2. Another CB as Dyer has already hinted he is looking to go with four CB's. 3. Another striker. I’ve nothing base this on but I can see us getting Stewart, McAleny or someone more in that mould who plays with a bit more freedom. 

what about left Winger

2 hours ago, historyman said:

Most comments on twitter from Morton fans seemed they are gutted he was away and a main reason that they stayed Up comfortably.

Edited by Skora11

Confirmed deal done just waiting on clearance coming through

##

Aaron Tshibola may feature v Hibs , the player was released by Portuguese side Desportivo Das Aves with Killie awaiting international clearance before the 25-year-old can register.

Dyer said: “That’s coming along nicely. We’re waiting for papers to clear. It could be done in a day, it could take three weeks

Edited by Scouser2

8 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Interesting podcast from the Terrace doing a bit of scouting on Haunstrup and Pinnock 

Haunstrup sounds like Greg Taylor in terms of attributes, good at getting forward and tidy on the ball. Weakness seems to be on crosses and being effective further up the pitch. Both that at looked at him thought he didn't look as good as Hamalainan but had potential to be good.

Interesting on Pinnock that he has played a lot of games as a striker and a number ten, so a bit of versatility if he's any good. As fans told us on twitter, really good crosser of the ball, but by the sounds of it not particularly good at much else and not good at beating a man. 

I hope Haunstrup is better at defending and stopping crosses than Hamalainan. That’s the main part of his role. If he can make a contribution further up the park that’s a bonus. 

1 hour ago, historyman said:

I hope Haunstrup is better at defending and stopping crosses than Hamalainan. That’s the main part of his role. If he can make a contribution further up the park that’s a bonus. 

There's a misconception on the Terrace and Burst Baw that Hamalainen was really good.

2 hours ago, historyman said:

It infuriates me, people seem to rate a full back on his ability to influence a game going forward first and his defensive duties come after that. 

59 minutes ago, Fletch said:

There's a misconception on the Terrace and Burst Baw that Hamalainen was really good.

It is baffling. At least they’re not JJ Bull on the Totally Scottish Football Show - that lad has serious issues with us for some reason.