Transfer July open

Craigieboy

40 minutes ago, Bellman2010 said:

We’ve assembled our best squad in the last 2 or 3 years IMO. 

Here’s hoping they all jell & we have a strong season in front of us. 

My only other ideal additions would be DDF & McAleny. 

If Kilmarnock want re-sign Mulumbu than Dicker can move position play centre back 

kilmarnock want re-sign JJ and Stewart for loan deal 

1 hour ago, Bellman2010 said:

We’ve assembled our best squad in the last 2 or 3 years IMO. 

Big statement

Hopefully, but remains to be seen and probably doubtful if totally honest

Happy with the signings up to now and still think Dyer will be trying for a couple of quality loans

Can't say until they prove it however, that the new signings are better than what was in Clarke's squads, with the likes of Bachman, O'Donnell, Taylor, Mulumbu, Jones, Stewart, McAleney and Boyd included

I'm very positive that we can be at least top 6, but doubt we'll be top at Christmas time like Clarke had us

I don’t think we should put too much faith in the pundits predictions - or in our own either.
We all want our positive predictions to be true but we don’t know the new signings very well or how they will perform and fit into the team although we do look to have more strength in depth than we had at the end of last season. Also, we don’t know too much about how the other teams will do either so at this stage of the season it is very much guesswork for everyone - pundits included. 

Edited by historyman

The Terrace also went in a bit hard on our signings but they did say even though they were already writing Pinnock off as s**te that they didn't really know what they were talking about.

They also despite questioning the guys we've signed that it's probably among the better business done in the league.

20 minutes ago, Fletch said:

The Terrace also went in a bit hard on our signings but they did say even though they were already writing Pinnock off as s**te that they didn't really know what they were talking about.

They also despite questioning the guys we've signed that it's probably among the better business done in the league.

They done my box in. Hamalainen was class as well apparently.  Dont think he was to bad but definitely replaceable. We've got hungry players now. Better than your average journeyman in my book

1 hour ago, Killie Conman said:

Big statement

Hopefully, but remains to be seen and probably doubtful if totally honest

Happy with the signings up to now and still think Dyer will be trying for a couple of quality loans

Can't say until they prove it however, that the new signings are better than what was in Clarke's squads, with the likes of Bachman, O'Donnell, Taylor, Mulumbu, Jones, Stewart, McAleney and Boyd included

I'm very positive that we can be at least top 6, but doubt we'll be top at Christmas time like Clarke had us

I maybe got carried away a wee bit, but our recruitment has made me feel very optimistic for the season ahead.  

I know the players have still got to prove themselves & all that, but compared to January & last August it’s night & day. 

1 hour ago, Charlies PaPa said:

Fans have short memories. For the first part of the season fans on hear were regullariy  saying "Who is Greg Taylor"

A warning for this season for us not to get carried away - one way or the other. 
Like that would ever happen!

I still remember thinking to myself at the Ayr LC game why on earth have we signed Alan Power - several player of the year awards later ....

2 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

BLOODY SIGN A  CREATIVE MIDFIELDER , are all the coaching staff blind ??? Been screaming out for one for months and months. Kiltie isn't a no10 player before anybody starts 

I agree with you. But Dyer like to play two up front , so that means two wide men crossing the ball in. Pinnock and Burke. Centre Mid would be ball winners or worker types. 

IMO.