Transfer July open

Craigieboy

1 hour ago, mitch14 said:

Big Uche likely getting released from Hearts. Don't rate him much, but if we're going to be lumping the ball... 

Also see Greg Doherty considering an offer to go back to Hibs. He would be an ideal loan for us, hope we've enquired. 

I wouldn't mind uche. Certainly in games such as Celtic. We need someone that can bully defenders. Hed be an ideal man

19 minutes ago, piffer said:

Sevco out of Europe. I reckon there will be a mass exodus of fringe players from them now. Barker, Stewart, Docherty, McCrorie, Jones likely your be available. 

Jones and Stewart both got game time tonight, strange, especially the former after Slippy's comments about him last week.....

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Jones and Stewart both got game time tonight, strange, especially the former after Slippy's comments about him last week.....

Barker played as well. Slippy’s hands were tied tonight. Rules only permitted one of this seasons signings in the squad. He had to go back to last seasons squad. Had the full squad been available to him they probably wouldn’t have featured

17 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

I think Kilmarnock sign two more new players to attack midfielder and winger after Dikamona deal done

No. 10 would be the only positionreally needing a boost. Any others would be a bonus.

We dont need any wingers we already have 4 wingers; Burke, McKenzie, Pinnock and Kiltie. Kabamba shifted to the left at the weekend and El Mak can fill in if worst comes to worst. So we are sorted for wingers

Personally another keeper would be nice.

31 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

No. 10 would be the only positionreally needing a boost. Any others would be a bonus.

We dont need any wingers we already have 4 wingers; Burke, McKenzie, Pinnock and Kiltie. Kabamba shifted to the left at the weekend and El Mak can fill in if worst comes to worst. So we are sorted for wingers

Personally another keeper would be nice.

Dyer like El Makrini and Kiltie attack midfielder but one attack midfielder and need new left winger back up for Pinnock first team or new signings winger might first important team than Pinnock sub 

2 hours ago, DAN-MCNASTY said:

I don't think we will see a creative number 10 brought in. I think dyer will put faith in kiltie for that position or go back to playing 2 upfront when brophy is fully fit.

We need a left winger more than a number 10. 

We are top heavy in the CM & ST positions. There’s no way we can change the system to play a 10. It will most likely be 4-4-2 for the majority of the season.