Transfer July open

Craigieboy

Just now, Chardee MacDennis said:

interesting, anyone got a clue as to what it could be, investment?  trial of some fans back in the stadium?

Fan trial was my guess.
I believe Bowie has been looking at sites around the area for a training ground. The old Scottish Power yard was being mentioned. Could be some movement on that front

Any chance of getting short term deal with Marshall from Wigan. In administration so they will be kern to get him off the payroll ( or reduce wage impact at least). He wanting to keep his Scotland place. And dyer will know him firm the international science. May benefit all parties with Eastwood out. Although, he may have better offers. 

10 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Any chance of getting short term deal with Marshall from Wigan. In administration so they will be kern to get him off the payroll ( or reduce wage impact at least). He wanting to keep his Scotland place. And dyer will know him firm the international science. May benefit all parties with Eastwood out. Although, he may have better offers. 

Likewise I think he'll have better offers than us but if not, he'd be an excellent signing.