Transfer July open

Craigieboy

48 minutes ago, carpetfitter said:

He was given a few dull ones by thuggish cynical defenders and it looked like these ‘challenges’ had an effect on the lad. 

Yes he did. Some pretty disgusting tackles and got precious little protection from refs. That definitely put him off and limited his commitment and contribution.

If he said he hated it last season, and it certainly looked that way, can’t see him coming back. 

Edited by historyman

The Liverpool Echo wrote last month that there had been permanent transfer interest from clubs in the Championship and Bundesliga. 

He might go out on loan but I can't see it being with us.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-international-prospect-attracting-transfer-18597633

Edited by skygod

No doubt folk won't like to hear this but Brophy averages 10 goals a season.  What club would sign a striker who is hardly prolific.  I've said before if he was more composed in front of goal he could be the 15-20 goal a season striker the club desperately needs and then we could maybe ask for the £1mil that folk right now think he's worth.  Let's be more realistic for a change. 

21 minutes ago, Aaron Nugent said:

Liam Millars girlfriend just posted this on Instagram story why else would they be in Irvine

EDIT: now been deleted from her instagram 

1105013E-9572-493E-8B83-5E8C5E4E5ABC.jpeg

That picture is on her highlights from last year so not from today. 
They have just had their baby a few days ago I highly doubt they’re going to move away from the home with a new born less than a week old. 

10 minutes ago, LS180312 said:

That picture is on her highlights from last year so not from today. 
They have just had their baby a few days ago I highly doubt they’re going to move away from the home with a new born less than a week old. 

Was hoping nobody would bite to that photo... terrible trolling from the OP.

53 minutes ago, Aaron Nugent said:

Liam Millars girlfriend just posted this on Instagram story why else would they be in Irvine

EDIT: now been deleted from her instagram 

1105013E-9572-493E-8B83-5E8C5E4E5ABC.jpeg

EDIT: Naw it hasnt been deleted it was on her highlights on her Instagram which are available at any time for followers to view. 

Nice try pal. But he's no coming.