Transfer July open

Craigieboy

4 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

If kiltie continues to play like that we wont need one. 

He’s not a winger. He won some headers. Was neat and tidy. Earned his place today in a side sitting second bottom before the off. He’s not gonna propel us to top 6. That position is pivotal to the team shape we will play, particularly away. He’s not the answer. 

2 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

He’s not a winger. He won some headers. Was neat and tidy. Earned his place today in a side sitting second bottom before the off. He’s not gonna propel us to top 6. That position is pivotal to the team shape we will play, particularly away. He’s not the answer. 

He's just off the back of a near motm performance literally in that position.

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Seems that the consensus. I didn’t see that. I see a player that many killie fans want to believe can come back and they look fior every positive in his performance. Fair enough. He did well today but if that had been pinnock or a jj, the fans would have been less generous. It was a pass performance as a left sided player.

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

He was excellent,  but up against a 17 year old .

Could he do it against a more experienced player in that position?

Prefer to see him more central myself where he has more options to create something. 

13 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

He was excellent,  but up against a 17 year old .

Could he do it against a more experienced player in that position?

Prefer to see him more central myself where he has more options to create something. 

You know he directly assisted 2 of our goals today - how more creative do you want him to be?

32 minutes ago, theboyjohnston said:

You know he directly assisted 2 of our goals today - how more creative do you want him to be?

Aye. But he produced a great performance to earn man of the match against a much more experienced Aberdeen defence in a 2-2 draw just before lockdown in a more central role.

And then was inexplicably benched for the next game away to Hamilton.....

15 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

We must have missed that during our admiration for a 4-0 win!! I dont think kiltie is good enough and not brophys biggest fan but today is not about detailed player analysis. Today as a collective we humped Utd. There will be other days where we can be critical. Today is not one of them. You can but it will fall on deaf ears.

This was your comment on another thread. You seem to be contradicting t yourself somewhat. 

Edited by historyman

2 hours ago, Killie71 said:

You don't always need pace as a winger, remember Pat Nevin or (if I remember correctly) Andy McLaren.

Great player Andy McLaren. Suspect that he was never played better than he did in our 3-0 win at Greyskulls in October 2000. He was fantastic!

Edited by Boring Bob
Wrong date