Transfer July open

Craigieboy

8 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Andy Halliday would be a perfect replacement for Dicker. I'm not against someone like him signing at all... but I doubt these rumours especially if we couldn't sign Mulumbu until Mo left due to budget.

I wouldn't see him as a replacement for Dicker at all. He is very left sided and any time a game becomes a bit of a battle he seems to be posted missing.
We already have a very good set of central midfielders in Tshibola, Power and now Mulumbu. I'd put all of them ahead of Dicker anyway.

Edited by historyman

Robbie Mcdaid of Glentoran has a strike rate of 1.07 goals per 90 minutes in the Irish Premiership. Still only 23. Joe Gormley, a 30 year old striker with Cliftonville was once with St. Johnstone and has a strike rate of.88 per 90 minutes. Do we look at Irish players at all ? Agent Shiels ought to be able to steer us towards a few.

1 hour ago, jasper said:

Robbie Mcdaid of Glentoran has a strike rate of 1.07 goals per 90 minutes in the Irish Premiership. Still only 23. Joe Gormley, a 30 year old striker with Cliftonville was once with St. Johnstone and has a strike rate of.88 per 90 minutes. Do we look at Irish players at all ? Agent Shiels ought to be able to steer us towards a few.

Kilmarnock can sign two striker from Irish Premiership clubs?

1 hour ago, jasper said:

Think you just woke up Craigieboy from his afternoon nap. 

4 hours ago, jasper said:

Do we look at Irish players? Yes.

Gormley not good enough. Mcdaid ok but better options available at a higher standard..

NI league poor standard in general. Lavery from Linfield is an example of a player who could potentially step up but would be a gamble both financially and talent wise.

Edited by dumpweed

Ik Start, the club El Makrini has just joined.  They have a Nigerian striker, averages 1 goal every 2 games.  22 years of age, 6'2" height.  Contract until 2021.  Surely this fits with what Killie need, a target man who is quick.  Looks to have the vision for a pass aswell.  I'd happily trade Brophy for him.  

3 hours ago, Dave1981 said:

Ik Start, the club El Makrini has just joined.  They have a Nigerian striker, averages 1 goal every 2 games.  22 years of age, 6'2" height.  Contract until 2021.  Surely this fits with what Killie need, a target man who is quick.  Looks to have the vision for a pass aswell.  I'd happily trade Brophy for him.  

Who player of 6’2 height and Nigeria striker?