Transfer July open

Craigieboy

10 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

With the longer transfer deadline this summer and our league already well under way ....do wonder how many clubs in our league are still actively looking at making that many more signings .......will certainly be a very different last few days /hours of the window this year in Scotland......Not the same mad rush to get deals done ....Though some for us hardly merited the rush to get them signed in time....from memory last summer wasn’t it St Clair and Sow signed on that last day? 

Reported tonight that Lee Erwin is moving to St Mirren 

Could it possibly be that the transfer window will close quietly rather than "slam shut"???

11 minutes ago, Bobby Street Roll said:

For a guy who’s still quite young he’s really been around the clubs. Wonder if there’s a personality issue.

County’s statement made it clear that he wanted back to the central belt for family reasons. 

Another of his clubs was in Iran, which he joined for financial reasons. 

Besides that, Well, Leeds and Killie. Not exceptional. 

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

County’s statement made it clear that he wanted back to the central belt for family reasons. 

Another of his clubs was in Iran, which he joined for financial reasons. 

Besides that, Well, Leeds and Killie. Not exceptional. 

Including loan spells and adding St Mirren he’s played for 9 clubs in 8 years. I’m a bit old fashioned but it seems a lot to me.

15 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

I was never convinced by Erwin. At times he looked a player, but he was far too inconsistent and I don’t think he adds anything that Kabamba or Brophy don’t have. Both are actually far better options in my opinion. 

If Brophy and Kabamba injury both than only one striker back up to Whitehall but need bring new striker (If Connell and Cameron go look club with loan short deal until January)

Edited by Craigieboy

5 hours ago, Bobby Street Roll said:

Including loan spells and adding St Mirren he’s played for 9 clubs in 8 years. I’m a bit old fashioned but it seems a lot to me.

You can’t hold his loans against him.

It’s more of a positive if anything, since he was willing to go from, for example, Leeds to Oldham to get games. 

Either way, there’s no evidence that he has a “personality” issue. 

On 9/9/2020 at 2:13 PM, stewarty66 said:

Bryson reached his peak at Derby and maintained it for a couple of seasons. 

That level though has diminished due to age and injuries. 

Given his and our current situations it's a no from me .

According to some Derby fans I speak to, he had one very good season.

ST JOHNSTONE are tracking ex-Aberdeen and Derby midfielder Craig Bryson. 

McDiarmid Park boss Callum Davidson wants the experienced middle man on board and has entered talks to bring him to Perth.

Bryson, 33, left the Dons last week following an unhappy spell at Pittodrie after moving back to Scotland from Derby County. 

The one-time Kilmarnock man is eager to move closer to the central belt so is keen on a switch to Saints.

And now Davidson wants his club to get a deal over the line for his fourth signing of the summer. 

He's already added ex-Cardiff winger Craig Conway as well as Millwall kids Danny McNamara and Isaac Olaofe.