Transfer July open

Craigieboy

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

Willie Gibson brushing off his pink boots again at QoS, where he is already the Reserve Team manager. 

They are really struggling. I think that takes them just up to eleven players? 

Ayr seem to be doing really good business. The thought of a playoff against a decent Ayr side is a scary one... 

St Johnstone are aiming to sign Craig Bryson, writes Scott Burns.

Saints boss Calum Davidson has already held talks with the experienced midfielder who quit Aberdeen last week.

Davidson has made it clear to the Scotland international that he wants him at McDiarmid Park.

He is now waiting for his board to put an offer on the table before Bryson makes a decision on his future.

The 33-year-old is training with former team Kilmarnock to keep himself fit.

Killie manager Alex Dyer is well stocked in midfield options and there is unlikely to be a deal there in the short-term.

Burton want Bryson as a player/coach while ambitious Queen’s Park are also trying to land him

On 9/15/2020 at 10:14 AM, skygod said:

Willie Gibson dusting off his pink boots again at QoS, where he is already the Reserve Team manager. 

I thought he was a decent winger who couldve done well with us, until the Aberdeen game at Pittodrie then it was game over for him with us. Would never have thought he'd go into management though!!

Just now, Galdunc11 said:

I’m hoping that the fact Findlay played yesterday tgT will be a posi

I’m hoping that the fact Findlay played yesterday is a positive but wouldn’t be surprised if he was getting lined up by Aberdeen or someone else. Wonder what a realistic figure would be with just a year of his contract left?