Transfer July open

Craigieboy

8 minutes ago, maxyboy said:

Lille agreed terms with Morelos reported on sky, Brophy not playing yesterday..

Hope they're not linked and he's just carrying an injury 

There more likely to go fur Dykes or Cosgrove afore they make a move for Brophy. If theres links for Brophy most likely to be from down south.

Edited by Pride_of_ayrshire

7 minutes ago, maxyboy said:

Lille agreed terms with Morelos reported on sky, Brophy not playing yesterday..

Hope they're not linked and he's just carrying an injury 

I think they will be looking at a higher profile and more prolific replacement than Brophy unless he would be back up. Happily take Stewart of course!

6 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

There more likely to go fur Dykes or Cosgrove afore they make a move for Brophy. If theres links for Brophy most likely to be from down south.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them getting daft money for the nugget going to lille and then them just buying all the players that cause them bother from all the provincial teams 

43 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

The Watford fans would be raging if Bachmann stays.  Even with relegation they do not want him between the sticks.  They have another keeper lined up already at the club should Foster and Gomes leave.  

Why are they so set against him? How many times has he even played for the first team? 

22 minutes ago, historyman said:

Why are they so set against him? How many times has he even played for the first team? 

Played once against Leyton Orient (i think) and did not have a good game, gave away a really soft goal and the fans hope he leaves.  Not first team quality for them. 

2 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

Played once against Leyton Orient (i think) and did not have a good game, gave away a really soft goal and the fans hope he leaves.  Not first team quality for them. 

Hope he comes, obviously, but will he not have better offers, financial and otherwise, in England? 

16 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

I watched that game, he was abysmal. If that was all you were judging him on I'd want him punted too