Transfer July open

Craigieboy

4 hours ago, Sam said:

There are alot of Billy Big  Bollocks comments on this. We are not that much bigger than St Mirren. It's almost old firm mentality.

Dose of reality for some. 

Fair comment I for one did worry that my 'Bigger than the Buddies' concerns had echoes of the gruesome twosome? Still I think we're justified in feeling our history and support should have us aspiring to middle ranks of our league. Recruitment lately has me thinking that the club's ambitions are really set lower than that. We know that we have to be sure we stay in the top league and that the standard isn't that high so I just don't see the sense of taking chances with our status but that seems to be what we're doing lately. 

10 minutes ago, LeonPanikvar said:

Mo Sangare has followed the killie Instagram page. Liberia international that plays with Newcastle 

Looking at a picture of him could he be the guy who was behind Dicker in the gif? Similar hair style.

41 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

First spotting (?) of bed wetting for a while. What about bed wetting in a heartbeat, that would crank it up a notch. 

With a hot Dutch wife in the bed with you after just spotting a  non Killie footballer in Tesco.

Let's not beat about the bush.

I'm not even Finnish yet.

Edited by stewarty66

3 minutes ago, Kfcinlancashire said:

I don't get the anguish on here when we 'miss out' on some mid table journeyman reject or an ex Killie player that we were probably never interested in.

We have seen the difference a Bachman, Mulumbu, Woodman, Ajer or Longstaff can make.

We have a decent core of players and the addition of a few good loans or free agents will give us a solid top half team for next season.

Tbf I think we should be trying to get away from loan players making up a substantial percentage of our playing staff to the vast majority being “signed “ players . Having said that I’d take the batman back in a shot :) 

I agree however with your 1st sentence , the constant regurgitation of some players in Scotland that haven’t shone at one club , and the expectation that a move to another will somehow uncover previously hidden talents is very unlikely imo . 

Looks like the young guy has potential. Wins the ball in key areas, looks to attack, can play a good ball through and over the top, can play in a decent cross when he finds himself out wide and can have a decent shot when he needs to.

Looking at tranfermarket it looks like his contract is up so we could potentially sign him for free. Young with potential to develop and sell on for profit, something the club needs.

25 minutes ago, MuirP said:

Looks like the young guy has potential. Wins the ball in key areas, looks to attack, can play a good ball through and over the top, can play in a decent cross when he finds himself out wide and can have a decent shot when he needs to.

Looking at tranfermarket it looks like his contract is up so we could potentially sign him for free. Young with potential to develop and sell on for profit, something the club needs.

If , and its always a big if, this is real, then I'd agree that he shows some promise,  bug, strong and can cross, pass and tackle.

Would not id imagine cost too much in wages so worth a gamble.

22 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

If , and its always a big if, this is real, then I'd agree that he shows some promise,  bug, strong and can cross, pass and tackle.

Would not id imagine cost too much in wages so worth a gamble.

Mo and Barbosa look like the attack minded midfielders that we have been missing and I think they could hold their own in the spl

Barbosa is centre back or defensive/creative midfielder?

Sangare play winger or attack midfielder or creative midfielder (Dicker move position centre back) 

any source new about George Williams & Danny Whitehall

kilmarnock still look bring new left full back, 2x goalkeeper and centre back?

2 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

Tbf I think we should be trying to get away from loan players making up a substantial percentage of our playing staff to the vast majority being “signed “ players . Having said that I’d take the batman back in a shot :) 

I agree however with your 1st sentence , the constant regurgitation of some players in Scotland that haven’t shone at one club , and the expectation that a move to another will somehow uncover previously hidden talents is very unlikely imo . 

I like the idea of getting away from loans, last seasons loans the best example mostly. But as mentioned before, loan players are the best I've seen for killie. Eremenko, Stewart, Mulumbu (I know we had him before a loan deal)

Personally I'm quite happy to see that

5 hours ago, piffer said:

I heard Devlin from Aberdeen could be available. They have Hoban training with them to continue his recovery. They’re keen to sign him but it’s likely to be a one out one in situation for them in the market this window. 

Devlin is free agent??

1 hour ago, MuirP said:

Bit of a stretch as it could be Kabamba or the guy Barbosa we were already linked with but you never know.

Screenshot_20200703-162900_Chrome.jpg

I watched the video a couple times and it definitely looks more like Sangare than it does Barbosa or Kabamba. The guy in the video has more hair than both of those 

4 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Aberdeen are not going to give away a Scottish international for free.

That's like us giving Brophy a free transfer!

It was just a rumour no more real info. My guess would be they would be looking to sell or at least loan out. I think there was talk of him going out on loan in January. Possibly as part of the Kennedy deal and a couple of others sniffing about.