Paddy Lennon

Squirrelhumper

11 hours ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Never really knew this wee guy as been away a while but he got lifted same day as me at Septic Park when we're younger. I was in players comps area and was getting stuck into the enclosure scum cos we had went up 2-0 early doors, Tom Brown got one. Police arrested me for a controlled container, bottle of water. Never believe the police are all huns. This wee guy was in the cell wrecked that I got put in and I had to keep gently reminding him to pull his jeans up from his ankles cos the pigs had taken his belt. Doesn't look cool in a cell wi somebody wi their breeks doon! 

They shipped us off to London Road after we lost 4-2, bastards. My maw n da came to pick me up and they must have mixed up our charges. They were told I was drunk n disorderly running up n down the stairs wi my top of singing songs! I assume his parents got told he had a bottle of water!

I got s**t for weeks until my apology letter from Proc of Fisc came in for wasting my time with such a ridiculous arrest. I hope Paddy got the same letter. 

RIP wee fella. 

That sounds very plausible to be fair. 

Great story, thanks for sharing.

12 hours ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Never really knew this wee guy as been away a while but he got lifted same day as me at Septic Park when we're younger. I was in players comps area and was getting stuck into the enclosure scum cos we had went up 2-0 early doors, Tom Brown got one. Police arrested me for a controlled container, bottle of water. Never believe the police are all huns. This wee guy was in the cell wrecked that I got put in and I had to keep gently reminding him to pull his jeans up from his ankles cos the pigs had taken his belt. Doesn't look cool in a cell wi somebody wi their breeks doon! 

They shipped us off to London Road after we lost 4-2, bastards. My maw n da came to pick me up and they must have mixed up our charges. They were told I was drunk n disorderly running up n down the stairs wi my top of singing songs! I assume his parents got told he had a bottle of water!

I got s**t for weeks until my apology letter from Proc of Fisc came in for wasting my time with such a ridiculous arrest. I hope Paddy got the same letter. 

RIP wee fella. 

Horrible game - sadly remember it all too well. We were in the "wedge" bit of seating which meant you had those bastards above and to the side. Cops completely ignored it even though some of them were clambering over seats to throw punches at people and there was a constant rain of missiles into the Killie fans including from them openly standing right next to cops or stewards chucking stuff. Probably the only time I have ever felt genuinely concerned for my safety at a game and have never been back near that s**t-hole since.

2 hours ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Horrible game - sadly remember it all too well. We were in the "wedge" bit of seating which meant you had those bastards above and to the side. Cops completely ignored it even though some of them were clambering over seats to throw punches at people and there was a constant rain of missiles into the Killie fans including from them openly standing right next to cops or stewards chucking stuff. Probably the only time I have ever felt genuinely concerned for my safety at a game and have never been back near that s**t-hole since.

It's a teddy bears picnic these days.

Same with their pals in Govan - although game on Boxing Day got a bit tasty!

On 7/8/2020 at 12:59 PM, skyhigh said:

He was actually a comic genius.  I loved spending time with him because i knew we'd always have a great laugh.  Family and life got in the way a bit but we'd get together at the football now and again and we'd been in the same whatsapp group chat for over 10 years.  His son Kyle has now joined in his place after we'd guaranteed that the previous nonsense was archived.... or incinerated. 

I'll miss him, wasn't ready for him to go.  

God bless him