Mitch Pinnock

YNTTK1869

Shameful display of posts in here. The youth of today have no idea how a signing thread works.

There has been nary a single "he'll nae doo" or "he couldnae lace the bits o' the Killie greats".

Come on get your acts together.

Does tradition mean nothing at this great old club anymore!!!

:2:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, skygod said:

Was he not just on loan from Coventry?

I get him and Ben Hutchinson mixed up.

I cant remember but i think JJ said he was ths fastest he ever worked with. The guy who scored against Hearts was on loan from Everton and i can't remember his name at all 

4 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

I cant remember but i think JJ said he was ths fastest he ever worked with. The guy who scored against Hearts was on loan from Everton and i can't remember his name at all 

Agard? Went on to have a decent spell in England but didn’t threaten a regular spot with us

Actually quite excited by this one judging by the comments made by fans of previous teams and definately adds to a position we needed more options in. Only downside is it being a one year deal but not the end of the world plus I suppose there is a small chance the club have an option of a second year based on appearances etc

1 hour ago, gordon4418 said:

Says the man who does nothing but post negative drivel about a player of his wee team, what’s the matter are the Liverpool fan forums too scary for you

That’s what the sub forum is there for Gordon4418.

Had a look for you on Facebook mate but there were no results for Gordon4418. 
Seems it’s quite easy to hide behind a username and offend someone’s family. 

Says more about you than me unfortunately. 

43 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

That’s what the sub forum is there for Gordon4418.

Had a look for you on Facebook mate but there were no results for Gordon4418. 
Seems it’s quite easy to hide behind a username and offend someone’s family. 

Says more about you than me unfortunately. 

Yes because there are plenty of people called Guff92

30 minutes ago, gordon4418 said:

Names is Gordon Jones, went to James Hamilton Academy, left Facebook in 2013 because I couldn’t be bothered with arseholes like you.

need any other personal details?? Ya mad wee stalker

Lol your the one that started with me lad. 

Guy looks like a decent capture. I do worry that our key areas aren't being addressed. We went into last season hamstrung by a lack of cover up front. If we go into this one without a senior keeper and with only 5 defenders in the squad we will struggle big time.

I would have been making these kind of signings after the priority areas were filled as we would look pretty silly if there wasn't enough in the wage structure to sign a good keeper.

1 hour ago, Bigdaw said:

The best clips i have seen are on the guys twitter feed. Different types of goals, great free kick and a lung bursting run tracking an opposition forward and he puts in a great tackle in the box. He looks strong , fast and determined. 

Hopefully it’s not just “clips”. They aren’t going to show any bad points on a twitter video. Good luck to him though hopefully he gives us a different option to what we have 

14 hours ago, Bigdaw said:

The best clips i have seen are on the guys twitter feed. Different types of goals, great free kick and a lung bursting run tracking an opposition forward and he puts in a great tackle in the box. He looks strong , fast and determined. 

I'm a bit excited with these attributes. Sounds like a great signing.