Brandon Haunstrup

51 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Fk sake man, he won the league with Killie, and part of the most successful killie side ever.

It happened before I was born, but should be mandatory reading for all killie fans.

Really Bob? I had you down as roughly my age in my mind’s eye. Will have to adjust my image of you. 

49 minutes ago, zinger said:

You have to be a long term committed Killie fan to have seen Andy King and Matt Watson as one of the strongest pair of full backs ever to play for the team.

Played in the 1960s.

You forgot to say the full backs of the championship team in 1965. 

37 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

I am really liking the standard of players we seem to be looking at/ have already signed. Credit where it's due, Dyer and Fowler seem to have a solid plan here

Absolutely. You have to think if they are holding down regular places in League One in England they will do ok in the SPFL.
Much more encouraging than some of the lower league players that were mentioned.
If we get this guy it looks like things are starting to take shape. It also looks like Dyer is adding strength and height all over the park which is something we needed.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

They aint the only ones moaning either, plenty others questioning Jacketts decision to let him move on.

Tbh Cammy, I remember you gleefully telling me how ragin' Neil McCann was at losing Daniel Higgins to us haha - maybe that was just his normal demeanour.

50 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

I am really liking the standard of players we seem to be looking at/ have already signed. Credit where it's due, Dyer and Fowler seem to have a solid plan here

If Kilmarnock sign Whitehall and Haunstrup than What Dyer and Fowler plan look and bring new signing to Keeper x 2, attack Midfielder, creative midfielder and centre back?