'Trust In Killie' financial update, June 2020

26 minutes ago, jmthmsn said:

That would be a fantastic landmark. 

In real terms, having 500 subscribers per month would mean almost £100k going into our Club on an annual basis.

Talking about money going into the club, can you give them a rocket about shopgate when you next speak to any of them, Jim? 

Just now, Mclean07 said:

Talking about money going into the club, can you give them a rocket about shopgate when you next speak to any of them, Jim? 

I really don't think a rocket is required. I'm absolutely certain that no one took any satisfaction from this episode.

2 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Someone allowed it to happen again though. It's frightening that we can't get simple things like this correct. 

I think all of this has been well documented in at least one other thread on here.

Let's try, at least, to keep this encouragingly positive message 'positive' ..........please??

6 minutes ago, jmthmsn said:

I think all of this has been well documented in at least one other thread on here.

Let's try, at least, to keep this encouragingly positive message 'positive' ..........please??

We all want to be positive but when it comes to selling club merchandise to people who are desperate to buy it, I'm afraid it is all negatives. We can't keep on making excuses, this has been a weak link at the club for years. 

@jmthmsn could the trust maybe run a couple of competitions or raffles for new season tickets or the new strips if they are ever available? 

new TIK and/or trust members get an entry by signing up? 
existing members enter for say a fiver? 
that could be a decent earner and could get some more members signing up. 

could market it as be the first to get the new strip?