Dom Thomas Away?

CTRoss

Didnt rate him for the spfl. But surely we need squad players to cover injuries/Cup games against lower opposition etc. 

We have a small squad, Do we actually have 11 senior players to start against hibs yet??

Thomas would had been a decent squad player for us. Back up when we need him. 

Expecting a Lee Clarke transfer window over the next couple of weeks 

12 hours ago, Boring Bob said:

Disagree, DT has a talent which in my opinion is worth cultivating. I watch the reserves regularly. DT and Iain Wilson were by far the best players and now both are gone. There is a HUGE gulf between the reserves and the first team. If we can’t promote the best players from the reserves and integrate them into the first team then there is no point in having a reserve team. Better to nurture our best than import transient mediocrity from English non league outfits.

Good luck Dom. Hope you do well.

I understand the departure of Wilson less than DT. DT was clearly wanted by the Pars so that was a factor. However, he might well be a player that develops later. He’s certainly got ability - agree worth persevering with. 

6 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Didnt rate him for the spfl. But surely we need squad players to cover injuries/Cup games against lower opposition etc. 

We have a small squad, Do we actually have 11 senior players to start against hibs yet??

We have Burke, McKenzie, Kiltie and Pinnock now who can all play out wide and would probably be ahead of Thomas. 

Hopefully frees up some wages for positions we need. A couple of GK’s and defenders soon and the squad is looking decent.

Clearly two senior keepers needed and I really hope Bachman doesn't become a rerun of Tish story in the last window. We need at least one centre half because I wouldn't fancy starting Broadfoot regularly not least because of inevitable suspensions and injuries. Overall we're very low on numbers in defence and I still think we're a forward light too. 

We need some positive news early next week otherwise it really will begin to look and feel like the last two windows. 

9 hours ago, andy123 said:

CLARK FFS. Lee CLARK