Stephen O'Donnell

11 minutes ago, DuncanEwart said:

Listening to him today, I don't think he would be interested in any offer from us as he is "looking to move to a bigger club than Kilmarnock" apparently. He also explained that he had made up his mind he wouldn't be signing again towards the end of the season we finished third.

Billy Big baws has been brought down to size by covids cash crisis.

Was made a very good offer but thought he could get better. He'd more or less flopped down south before he came here, and we've helped him resurrect his career and become an international fullback. He could at least have signed a year extension, if he was as good as he thinks he is, someone would've paid for him and helped out the club that saved his career.

So f**k 'im

50 minutes ago, DuncanEwart said:

Listening to him today, I don't think he would be interested in any offer from us as he is "looking to move to a bigger club than Kilmarnock" apparently. He also explained that he had made up his mind he wouldn't be signing again towards the end of the season we finished third.

Came across as a total w****r. When killie players leave I usually wish them the best. Not him.

Obviously the English market is still to open so he may get a decent move down south. Up here his best option could be at Hearts but is the Championship where he wants to be.

I think he really hoped he’d be at Celtic last summer and that move never materialised. 

8 hours ago, carpetfitter said:

Just don’t get the bitterness of some on here. SOD was great for us overall. Any other view is churlish. Is he our most capped Scottish international? I heard the interview and he was confident and articulate but not in my book a William Large Testes. 

Agreed. Never understood the hate. Scored/assisted some very important goals for us too. 

I’m not bitter towards SOD but I am and always have been frustrated by him. 

He was a good fit for us and vice versa, he definitely got carried away with the scotland call ups and Celtic supposed interest but I always felt his limit was a good player for our level, that view hasn’t changed. 

I certainly don’t hold any ill feelings towards him, he served us well but it’s time to move on.