Stephen O'Donnell

SOD's only training with accies, theres no rumour that he'll sign or indeed they have put an offer to him to sign, he is just keeping fit,

he was part of the team that finished 3rd in the league which was well punching above our pay grade so he should always be remember for that, if he wants to move on thats part and parcel of football, maybe the terms we offered we reduced pay as he's at an age where he's looking for the last big pay packet so if we couldn't guarantee that who knows. 

32 minutes ago, trenwick said:

he was part of the team that finished 3rd in the league which was well punching above our pay grade so he should always be remember for that, 

SOD has the most Scotland caps of any Killie player in the last 150 years - doesn't he?!  Worth a wee mention in the records books for that..

8 minutes ago, RAG said:

SOD has the most Scotland caps of any Killie player in the last 150 years - doesn't he?!  Worth a wee mention in the records books for that..

Level with Joe Nibloe, no? 11 each. But, yes, he'll be on the board at the ground.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, jesper said:

Had a quick Google there - SoD still clubless? 

I find that mental, the eve of the new season starting and a current Scotland International (available on a free) is sitting without a club. 

He wants to go to England and that market hasn't really got into full swing yet. Taking a chance that a "bigger team" will come in for him. 

1 minute ago, jesper said:

I find that mental, the eve of the new season starting and a current Scotland International (available on a free) is sitting without a club. 

Looking to go down south to the efl, they restart on the 29th of August or 12th of September. Plenty of time for a preseason

50 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Must be using the money they saved by making people redundant how ironic, if true

Absolute disgrace of a club. Pay cuts and redundancies because they are supposedly struggling. Since then they’ve forked out six figures on a striker, beat a number of clubs to two sought after players and now finding the cash for a Scotland international who I’m guessing they’ll be paying more than half the clubs in the leagues highest earner. 

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Absolute disgrace of a club. Pay cuts and redundancies because they are supposedly struggling. Since then they’ve forked out six figures on a striker, beat a number of clubs to two sought after players and now finding the cash for a Scotland international who I’m guessing they’ll be paying more than half the clubs in the leagues highest earner. 

I hope the sacked staff take them to tribunal...

On 7/31/2020 at 7:02 PM, jesper said:

maybe it’s because he’s a current scotland international that nobody wants him 

6 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

If he signs for murderwell then that is a massive slap in the face for us, that he'd consider them a step up.

Think it more highlights the stupidity of his decision to leave a stable club in the middle of a pandemic to find a bigger club, when the likes of Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts have established RB's. I have no doubt if we were still in the market for a RB he would be back with us. He should have just signed a one year extension and then tried to get his move once everything has calmed down.