Hibs away

kfc_superteam

Should be agreed £12.50 across the board. Encourage fans to keep putting money in home and away. 

Sure the staff they paid off will love that decision could have made enough money to keep some in their jobs. While they hire David Tanner to run the commentary. Absolute w****rs

Edited by Souleycouley93

If the game is available to watch for international subscribers like Scott Mclymont says it will be then why doesn’t everyone just get a VPN, sign up for a month of KillieTV and watch it that way? Then the money goes to us and not Hibs, surely that’s a win/win unless I’m missing something

5 minutes ago, BigYin said:

If the game is available to watch for international subscribers like Scott Mclymont says it will be then why doesn’t everyone just get a VPN, sign up for a month of KillieTV and watch it that way? Then the money goes to us and not Hibs, surely that’s a win/win unless I’m missing something

Because it’s abusing the system*

*a good idea though

23 minutes ago, BigYin said:

Was thinking this myself, the only issue I can possibly forsee is when you go to pay as your bank details will be registered to Scotland rather than a bank in say America.

2 minutes ago, MuirP said:

Was thinking this myself, the only issue I can possibly forsee is when you go to pay as your bank details will be registered to Scotland rather than a bank in say America.

You can have a foreign bank account abroad tho. Wont be a problem. 

Edited by cammy_boy

2 minutes ago, MuirP said:

Doesn’t matter. It’s just looks at your location when using the site. 

Edited by Killiepie

3 minutes ago, MuirP said:

'Sky Bridge' holiday. Sure, your bank is in Scotland, but you just happen to be on holiday in *fill in the blank*

21 minutes ago, MuirP said:

That doesn’t matter, I signed up last season using my UK bank details, worked absolutely fine using a VPN. Best giving your money directly to us and not to Hibs 

7 minutes ago, BigYin said:

That doesn’t matter, I signed up last season using my UK bank details, worked absolutely fine using a VPN. Best giving your money directly to us and not to Hibs 

Cheers for the heads up, can more than one person log in at a time to the stream?

10 minutes ago, KTID86 said:

I know this would have been posted loads before, but can someone explain how to sign up to Killie tv using a vpn? I've no idea how to even get a vpn. 

If you have an Apple device search VPN in the store. Download that. Change your country. Visit the killie tv site and your subscription should say international monthly. 

1 minute ago, Wrangodog said:

The Hibs site is still saying that this will not be a ppv game, that was at 17:00 tonight. 

It will be season ticket holders only I assume. PPV not being available doesn’t mean our “international” fans can’t watch. They always have away game access.

6 minutes ago, KTID86 said:

How do I get a vpn on Android, through Google play store? Do I need to sign up to Killie tv first? Aoligirs for the amateurish questions

Will be in your App Store. No, sign up after you have changed your country.