Hibs away

kfc_superteam

It is quite gaulling when you realise we are the only club who are being denied a chance to watch our team. We should refuse to play but would end up having points deductions. Been listening to the sport sound podcasts and this has not been mentioned at all! Was hoping the media would try and embarrass Hibs... But nothing it seems embarrasses Hibs! Bunch of *****! Feel free to enter a word! 

Utter c**ts. Hope plenty circumvent this by getting a vpn and signing up to Killietv. 

Hibs have acted disgracefully this summer by laying off loads of staff. Imposing pay cuts on others and then spending a small fortune on an unproven player from the lower leagues. Now locking out fans from the first competitive fixture in months for no valid reason. 

As well as Killie fans, by excluding their own without the means to afford a season ticket, Hibs are actively encouraging discrimination.

With the way of the world at this moment in time, it's nothing short of disgraceful.

Given all these campaigns the SPFL/SFA support, they should at the very least be asking for a full explanation before considering some form of action, but we all know that won't happen.

I would be happy with  a draw today. Just hope we play with a positive attitude, Not one of those sit back and defend for 90 mins performances. 

If Brophy is out injured , I would like to see Kiltie play behind Nicky. 

Dicker won't play due to recovering from injury. So hopefully El-Mac starts besides power. No way Tish is anywhere close to being fit.

Would have been a great away day if things were normal. But this season is set to be really weird fan wise. Even if its season ticket holders only at home , Its not going to be fun if only 2500 get in and have to sit 2 metres apart. I prefer away days for atmosphere and i don't think we will get to any away games at all this season. It could take Football a long time to recover from this.

Toss up now as to whether I dislike Hibs or Aberdeen more.  

Hibs decision not allowing the game to be streamed to Killie fans today is nothing short of an absolute disgrace. Totally outwith the spirit of the game. 

Next time we play Hibs at home, no streaming game to their fans and if stadiums are back up running its £50 for adult tickets. £30 for kids. 

1 minute ago, Steppskillie said:

Hibs decision not allowing the game to be streamed to Killie fans today is nothing short of an absolute disgrace. Totally outwith the spirit of the game. 

Next time we play Hibs at home, no streaming game to their fans and if stadiums are back up running its £50 for adult tickets. £30 for kids. 

Must be an Edinburgh thing. Their neighbours were ripping off away fans for the whole of last season as well.

3 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

Like this type of pettiness. 

Hi

I apologise if this has been covered many times before but just saw this in a post above:-

Kilmarnock fans can get live audio commentary from Easter Road via Killie TV

I've bought and paid for my season ticket, does that mean I get access to this live audio commentary mentioned? I've just tried to log in to the Killie TV website but it is immediately asking me to subscribe, which doesn't seem right as a season ticket holder. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not THE most technically savvy person in the world I admit, so if anyone could explain what I need to do to listen to the live audio commentary mentioned I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.