5 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Seem to be looking up front all the time when the cover is needed at the back.

McGowan & Rossi signed so far with Rogers & Haunstrap on trial and AD stating he was still in the market for an additional CB plus 1 possibly 2 keepers.....

4 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

It was an observation. 

Shoulda gone to specsavers

On 7/18/2020 at 12:16 PM, Mclean07 said:

It was an observation. There are critical comments all over the forum, but people like you only jump in when it’s myself that makes one. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have followed the club for fifty four years, had a season for twenty seven years, be a member of the Trust and TIK if they never pleased me. 

Good man. You tell them.

50 minutes ago, Stephen Sharkey said:

Take it the big man not signing for us wasint in squad today 

Story in the paper this morning that he would not be joining us and had left .....be that no deal offered or non agreed ....or perhaps the budget allocated elsewhere with Tish offered a deal ....

55 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

Neither was Brophy. Although i don't expect another forward thinking player to be signed until at least January. 

If the rumours of Cameron going out on loan are true, I'd expect another forward to come in to replace him before the window closes, even if it is only for cover.....

13 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Would be nice to see Cameron in the championship 

Would be even nicer to keep him actively involved in our squad and get him game time off the bench. As I asked earlier of anyone that has seen him more than I have, does he look like he has the potential to make it with us or is he yet another nearly man who can play for a decent Championship side and no better?

15 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Would be nice to see Cameron in the championship 

Yeah big Cameron still needs to prove himself. If he can get a loan to the championship and do well , Then he might make it here. But we can't gamble on playing him yet. He looks like he has filled out , Already a big lad, But he lacks pace and has yet to learn his trade.

6 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Yeah big Cameron still needs to prove himself. If he can get a loan to the championship and do well , Then he might make it here. But we can't gamble on playing him yet. He looks like he has filled out , Already a big lad, But he lacks pace and has yet to learn his trade.

He will be turning 20 next month so he really needs to start learning his trade soon if he wants to be a first team regular with us.